Sign in to follow this  
Queran

ELS v7 does not work properly

Hello Guys!

I've got the Problem with ELS v7 that when I press "J" "K" , etc. on ELS Enabled vehicles the lights start to work. But that is all, I can't browse to another Light nor that I can open the Menu..

I've done everything after the Guide, I watched Tutorials, etc. I have the  title="View file named Los Angeles Emergency Services Vehicles Pack">Los Angeles Emergency Services Vehicles Pack 2.2 and some other ELS v7 enabled vehicles.

Pls Help.. If you need further informations, pls say it

Left_Alt + M?  If not, press Backspace and see if express mode is enable (backspace enables this), then hit Alt+Backspace to disable Express mode.

If none of those work, you may have a key conflict with SNT (trainer), if installed.

EDIT: Also try scrolling through the three light modes with / and make sure that is off/disabled after you scroll though the 3 modes.

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

i always disable SNT when i want to use the Menu

Edit: tried everythin you said.. Result --> there is no message that Express mode is enabled/is not and also CTRL+M doesn't work..

Trainer was disabled and has the standarized key bindings. so has the ELS v7.. v6 worked Perfectly with xliveless.asi and dsound.asi... tried both on ELS v7 and on both the lights worked but not the menu nor the express mode

Edited by Queran

Ok so now.. I just installed GTA IV LCPDFR v0.95, ELS v7 and the Menu and everything worked fine.. but then I Installed: Skropro's New Safehouses, vdh Towing Script, Realistic Weapons v.1.1 and SNT.. Then it didn't worked... I'm now trying which of them is causing the problems.. but i think it is Skropro's New Safehouses..

Edit: It was Skorpro's New Safehouses Mod that caused the Problems.. Everything is working fine :)

Edited by Queran