Sign in to follow this  
OfficerEagle

Taxi bug and car Bug, please help

Hey,

I downloaded LCPDFR yesterday and then after i was playing it i noticed that that %98 of the cars that were travelling were taxi's. So I searched it on google and found a solution, then I played it and now the cars spawning repeats like, if you see a car you see the same type, model car for the next 5 minutes, then when you go to a different the same repeats except model is different but repeats the same model. Can someone help me?  

Firstly, is it a legal copy of the game? 

Secondly, what kind of solution did you find? Was it trafficLoad, trafficfix or something like that? 

Secondly, what kind of solution did you find? Was it trafficLoad, trafficfix or something like that? 

It have nothing happend with the legal copy. Its car mods... Rockstar Games made this, to keep the game without mods.

It have nothing happend with the legal copy. Its car mods... Rockstar Games made this, to keep the game without mods.

What? :P It's the RAGE engine who can't handle high-poly cars, it's not a way to prevent mods. 

Yep its legal, i got it from ebgames on saturday.

I downloaded a car pack, i found the car pack on youtube in NBvideogames chanell, after I got the car i noticed that the bug kind of stopped. What is trafficLoad and traffix? Im new to this so Im a noob :P

Edited by OfficerEagle

I downloaded a car pack, i found the car pack on youtube in NBvideogames chanell, after I got the car i noticed that it stopped. What is trafficLoad and traffix?

TrafficLoad is a script to randomly load cars into the memory, fixing the taxi bug :)

TrafficLoad is a script to randomly load cars into the memory, fixing the taxi bug :)

Oh thanks :) do you think if I download it its gonna fix the same car spawning?

Yes, it will fix the traffic, you will see a very diverse car set when driving though LC.  All of them work, some better than others.

If I were you, I'd use Traffic Load (like ineseri said), or use Chikmaru's Real Traffic. The latter two offer all the cars available in-game and they do not spawn all over the place, like the beach or in alleys, or on top of your crusier.  

Don't like Traffic Flow much, as it only uses 20-cars, out of 80 or 90, and they spawn really weird, like in places there should never be any traffic.  But I guess the upside is that it is the less stressful of the three, so your box can run it without lag (if you experience lag that is).

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

Yes, it will fix the traffic, you will see a very diverse car set when driving though LC.  All of them work, some better than others.

If I were you, I'd use Traffic Load (like ineseri said), or use Chikmaru's Real Traffic. The latter two offer all the cars available in-game and they do not spawn all over the place, like the beach or in alleys, or on top of your crusier.  

Don't like Traffic Flow much, as it only uses 20-cars, out of 80 or 90, and they spawn really weird, like in places there should never be any traffic.  But I guess the upside is that it is the less stressful of the three, so your box can run it without lag (if you experience lag that is).

DrDetroit

Oh, thanks then I'll download it right now and it should hopefully fix the problem! :P