Sign in to follow this  
Mustu

Which ENB?

So here's the problem. I'm very excited because I am buying my first gaming computer and it's a pretty nice build. I'm really looking forward to playing GTA on it and various other games I was not able to play due to my PC specs. I was also thinking of making a little group (4-6 members) and receding it, sort of like my favorite and the most amazing YouTube-er BayAreaBuggs. If anyone wants to join that let me know! It's not a clan btw. But anyway, back to the topic, and that is, I hate GTA IV graphics. They are terrible. Because I'm getting a new PC, I thought it would be awesome to run an ENB. And that's the problem. I'm debating between the Game4Video ENB and the Savior ENB by hlsavior, who I am a modeler for. I need your opinion on it, and like I said, I'm going to record some MP so I also want to know which one uses the least resources out of the two, but I am getting a 2GB GPU so I think I'll be fine. Thanks for all your support, and once again, let me know if you would like to be in my group.

Cpu and gpu please!

Hey Savior, it's going to be an Intel 4 something or the other 3.2 GHz and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti 2GB PCE

"Intel 4 something"?

Haha, the new Intel 4000 series processors 3.2GHz. I don't know the model exactly.

both of them look good to me I personally use the game4video files the enb d3d9.dll makes my screen shake like crazy lol had to delete it and tweak the visual settings.dat file a bit it could be my specs tho

@hlsavior you mind if I ask you a quick question bout zmodeler if that's okay?

Edited by howellp12

Please don't ask here.

ya got you I mean is it okay if I pm you the question? sorry just didn't want to do that with out your ok on that

why not post your new PC model with specs from case to mouse 

Crap bro! GTX 660TI you throw in the trash those things! You best choice would be use patch 4, a cool ENB (schakusa for example) & use LCPD:FR 0.95 beta 1 :D  Try this: http://www.4shared.com/file/LlAN76gF/LCPDFR_095.htm, plus on patch 4 you can't use ELS V7 I think, but the ENBs make it much better :thumbsup:

First of all, I have no idea what you're referring to as 'crap'. And are you saying none of those ENBs I mentioned were good? I'm just posting my PC specs now. And the 660Ti is very good, I'm talking about the 2GB one that'll run most games really well. 

Ok, so here are the specs, as they were asked for. I'll start with the peripherals first:

Mouse - A4Tech G9-500H (don't judge me on mice, I use a controller anyway, not gaming mice)

Keyboard - Some really ridiculous Viglen one that was given to me, but I'm buying a new one.

Actual PC specs:

Intel Core i5 4570 Socket 1150 Quad Core - Cooler inclusive

ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti B-DC2OC-2GD5 -2GB- PCI-E VGA/DVI/HDMI/MINI DISPLAY

TP-Link WN751ND - PCI  150 Mbit/s, 1 Antenna (I have to use WiFi since my router is so far away from me, and there are no DSL ports in the room)

Zalman ZM-T1 Case (I think I'll be changing in case I want USB 3.0)

Asus B85M-E Socket 1150 - Micro ATX Intel B85, 4x DDR3, SATA600/USB 3.0

Antec Basiq Series VP550P - 550 Watt PSU 

Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB - PC3 - 12800 - DIMM DDR3, 1600Mhz, 1.65 Volt, CL9, 2x 4GB

Western Digital Blue - 1TB 3.5", SATA600, 7200RPM, 64MB

I'm probably going to put in an SSD, but it depends on how much money is left over. 

There's also an image if you wish to see it ('>) but ignore all the prices :P One of my Dutch clan members is shipping it over to the UK (where I live, but I'm from OC), so ignore shipping prices and the fact it's all in euros. It's good for its price actually. 

Crap was referred to nothing, like, Damn bro! Plus I know the graphic card, I have that too. I was just saying that with that GPU it's worth to have patch 4 & awesome ENBs.

Crap was referred to nothing, like, Damn bro! Plus I know the graphic card, I have that too. I was just saying that with that GPU it's worth to have patch 4 & awesome ENBs.

Cool. I think I'm going with Savior's ENB, because Game4Video has jagged car edges, and some other downsides. 

Nope, jagged edges is FXAA You can activate into Nvidia control panel, plus enbseries.ini has also anti aliansing which appears as disabled in G4V. Savior & G4V are practically the same ENB ;) Anyway you didn't even listen what I wrote xD . Plus I'm working on an ENB that looks much better ;) (IV-EFLC)

Nope, jagged edges is FXAA You can activate into Nvidia control panel, plus enbseries.ini has also anti aliansing which appears as disabled in G4V. Savior & G4V are practically the same ENB ;) Anyway you didn't even listen what I wrote xD . Plus I'm working on an ENB that looks much better ;) (IV-EFLC)

Well, people in the comments have been complaining about it as well, so I think it might be an ENB problem. I have installed them before (but I removed them due to lag), but I haven't installed Game4Video ENB because it wouldn't run properly. 

It is NOT an ENB problem 99.9% of people on here is newbie/don't know nothing of how ENBs work. So you can't say that because it makes no sense from an ENB point. It's not related to the ENB the aliasing so you can't give the fault to it.

It is NOT an ENB problem 99.9% of people on here is newbie/don't know nothing of how ENBs work. So you can't say that because it makes no sense from an ENB point. It's not related to the ENB the aliasing so you can't give the fault to it.

Well, I don't want to start an argument so I'll take your word for it :D. Anyway, thanks for all the advice. I'm really looking forward to my build. 

I highly recommend Savior ENB.... because I made it.....

Haha, I'll get it if this stupid computer doesn't get delayed all the time.