Sign in to follow this  
ZEXATT

Can't shoot from the car

Hello I think that the problem why i can't shoot from the police cars is from the car skins I downloaded. When I press click, Niko only breaks the window repeatedly... (the skins i have downloaded are highly rated). Any help :)?

I tried to shoot from regular cars and it works ! Only from police cars it won't work :(

Edited by ZEXATT

If you're using ELS (Any version) then you cannot shoot out of the window when you've activated the lightbar(s) (flashing patterns).

but why is that ? is that a bug or something?

It's the way ELS works, it resets the vehicle model and so, the windows repair themselves when you break them. 

It's the way ELS works, it resets the vehicle model and so, the windows repair themselves when you break them. 

oh ok :)  anyway I installed that Traffic FLow but I see only 2 different cars and taxis only 4 kinds of cars: police, taxis, feltzer and a ugly car. But I'm playing now multiplayer(alone) seems to work there, with or without traffic flow I don't know but it works :D

Use TrafficLoad or Chikmarus Real Traffic.  Way better tax bug fixes as these two use all 80-90 cars, the textures will not flash/pop as much, and you will not get cars spawing on the beach or in alleys, etc.  

i do not play multiplayer, but I guess there is no taxi bug when online, even if using modded ELS cars.

DrDetroit