Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

PR menu not working

Featured Replies

I've been having trouble modding LSPDFR for around 3 days, or since I started. Its been really frustrating since nothing was working, so I decided to completely delete and reinstall GTAV to get a fresh copy of the game and hopefully get some better luck modding, but nothing has been working. On this new install, I thought i could start by installing Policing Redefined. heres the tutorial i followed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOqSf-hDsII . I followed every step in the tutorial properly, but the menu simply doesn't show up. The same thing was happening to pretty much every other mod I installed on my previous game install. I've simply gotten nowhere. Please help, this is really frustrating.

  • Author

Sorry, I figured out the issue. A program i had running in the background was interfering with the launch of PR for some reason, but I have run into another issue I don't know how to solve at all, Its been happening since I installed ELS, along with some vehicle packs, and a mod for a lidar gun. I can't find any relevant tutorials on how to solve it, i linked a screenshot.

Could contain: text, screenshot, font

  • Author

I tried, but I got the same error. Also, I don't know if it was purely bad luck, but I also got a popup saying Damage Tracker Framework crashed. image.pngimage.png

  • Author

I actually figured it out, I had a corrupted Advanced Hook V file. But now, I've got ANOTHER issue. After a decent bit of playtime, during a pursuit, it seems like an AI just takes over my character, and i cant even control my own character, it starts running or driving for me, the only things i can control is basic things like opening plugin menus and stuff, i can also try attacking people, but it often doesnt work.

This is a support topic.
Only reply here to offer help or assistance to TTunex. Off-topic or "me too" replies will be removed.

Need support yourself? Make a new topic instead.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.