Everything posted by TTunex
-
[ELS]-[ADDON] Chevrolet Tahoe Unmarked Mini-Pack
Great mod! for anyone who doesn't really understand written instructions well (like me), I found a great installation guide on YouTube. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZMD6EZdGwk
-
PR menu not working
I actually figured it out, I had a corrupted Advanced Hook V file. But now, I've got ANOTHER issue. After a decent bit of playtime, during a pursuit, it seems like an AI just takes over my character, and i cant even control my own character, it starts running or driving for me, the only things i can control is basic things like opening plugin menus and stuff, i can also try attacking people, but it often doesnt work.
-
PR menu not working
I tried, but I got the same error. Also, I don't know if it was purely bad luck, but I also got a popup saying Damage Tracker Framework crashed.
-
PR menu not working
Sorry, I figured out the issue. A program i had running in the background was interfering with the launch of PR for some reason, but I have run into another issue I don't know how to solve at all, Its been happening since I installed ELS, along with some vehicle packs, and a mod for a lidar gun. I can't find any relevant tutorials on how to solve it, i linked a screenshot.
-
Emergency Lighting System
- 2,700 comments
- 241 reviews
-
PR menu not working
I've been having trouble modding LSPDFR for around 3 days, or since I started. Its been really frustrating since nothing was working, so I decided to completely delete and reinstall GTAV to get a fresh copy of the game and hopefully get some better luck modding, but nothing has been working. On this new install, I thought i could start by installing Policing Redefined. heres the tutorial i followed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOqSf-hDsII . I followed every step in the tutorial properly, but the menu simply doesn't show up. The same thing was happening to pretty much every other mod I installed on my previous game install. I've simply gotten nowhere. Please help, this is really frustrating.