Sign in to follow this  
kadu

[REQ] Beret for pedprops (police oficers)

Hi all,

I have a mod request: a beret hat for the police oficcers.

Beret replaced the original traffic cop hat.

m_y_cop_traffic_p.wtd

Thank You.

Edited by kadu

Im am american, but as an MP i wore a beret every day on duty. Not a huge fan of them, but  it would be a good addition to the game, although not many police officers wear berets.

Im am american, but as an MP i wore a beret every day on duty. Not a huge fan of them, but  it would be a good addition to the game, although not many police officers wear berets.

Cool.  Was just wondering.  Thanks for your service too!!

Good day,

DrDetroit

What about french?

I love the French!  Was just wondering if he was from France, after all don't all you guys wear Berets over there? (just kidding...just kidding...). 

I'll be heading to Normandy, Cherbourg, Paris (or course), ect., in about 6-months (England, Belgium, Germany and Amsterdam too...can't frickin wait! 

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

Yeah I would like that too. MPs in the UK wear Scarlet berets and a few other odd units! If they are worn well they look good I think!

Cool.  Was just wondering.  Thanks for your service too!!

Good day,

DrDetroit

I love the French!  Was just wondering if he was from France, after all don't all you guys wear Berets over there? (just kidding...just kidding...). 

I'll be heading to Normandy, Cherbourg, Paris (or course), ect., in about 6-months (England, Belgium, Germany and Amsterdam too...can't frickin wait! 

Good day,

DrDetroit

Cool! im not french!

Good day,

DrDetroit

Head up to Scotland aswell! Wait I forgot people dont want to visit sh*t holes. :/

Head up to Scotland aswell! Wait I forgot people dont want to visit sh*t holes. :/

Funny you mention Scotland.  Actually, would like to check out Jimmy Page's old Boleskine House in Scotland (off Loch Ness no less).  Use to be Alister Crowleys home...if I have time I'm gonna check it out.

NOTE:  Sorry about the thread derail.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

Funny you mention Scotland.  Actually, would like to check out Jimmy Page's old Boleskine House in Scotland (off Loch Ness no less).  Use to be Alister Crowleys home...if I have time I'm gonna check it out.

NOTE:  Sorry about the thread derail.

Good day,

DrDetroit

All stop talking about radom things!

All just want a beret!

I saw one once. Don't remember the link to the video but it was never released.

I know what is the people who have berets....but he dont put for download...

:D