mario

with ELS i cant play X min but i want ELS what i should do ?

mp or story? sometimes I get a good hour of play before it freezes lol but like Srgt P said, everyone has different mods and stuff and if you play online it is going to conflict no? playing LCPDFR without anything is the best way I hear for not letting it crash but hopefully the crashing problems will be fixed in the near future.

wen i get someone in lcpdfr mod and press F10 the game stop working what is the problem 

By "get someone in lcpdfr mod," do you mean playing with someone in multiplayer? If so, then "pressing F10" (calling for backup) may cause the game to crash in multiplayer. LCPDFR is not currently optimized for multiplayer. Also, this:

We do not provide any form of support for issues regarding LCPDFR until a new public release. Look though the knowledgebase and LCPDFR support section, it's very likely that your question has been asked before.

We no longer provide official support for LCPDFR due to the excessive volume of duplicate requests received and the already large number of answered questions and resolved issues.

If you need help with LCPDFR, take a look at our knowledge base and the read-only LCPDFR support forum - please do not make topics asking for LCPDFR support.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff.

If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.