I need skins for a

• 2012 Charger
  • A Tahoe
  • A Crown Vic
  • Bearcat

I want 2 skins of Green Bay PD for each kind of vehicle  

I want 1 skin of Brown County Sheriff for each kind of vehicle

I want 1 skin of Wisconsin State Patrol for each kind of vehicle

PS You can just copy or make it look like the Crown Vic dont spend hours looking for a Green Bay Police Bearcat just copy the design off the crown vic and put it on the the other PD skins. Ect.....

If you cant do skins for cars we do need peds for those 3 Departments!

Wisconsin State Patrol                           http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3181/2739167874_6e5b6decc8.jpg

Brown County Sheriff                           http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2570/3832928258_6d91273886.jpg

Green Bay Police Dept                           http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2579/3832160273_ac7b3b4fc2.jpg

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO OR IF YOUR GOING TO DO THESE OR IF YOU WANNA DO PEDS!!

Edited by NicolaiB

Do you have to put it in Caps and in that sized font, Its just silly and isn't needed. Try not using Capital Letters. The funniest thing is you done it under a post telling you not to do it.

Tip of the day: Read NB's post and do as he says.

Edited by benj_uk

Do you have to put it in Caps and in that sized font, Its just silly and isn't needed. Try not using Capital Letters. The funniest thing is you done it under a post telling you not to do it.

Tip of the day: Read NB's post and do as he says.

Why so RUDE?

Why so RUDE?

You know what is rude? Yelling at the top of your lungs when it is not needed, and will be read anyways. It is like what your preschool teacher said, use your indoor voice. Think of this thread as a room. There is no need to yell to get your point across.

Edited by Michael V.

Why so RUDE?

Dude, youre requesting something. Not giving a file to anyone, nor contributing to anything.

So I would recommend you kind of chill out a bit before anyone who is considering doing your pack decides not to. 

Just my opinion. 

I am in agreement with everyone. If you want people to help you, you have to be polite. It's common sense. Treat others like you want to be treated.

I am in agreement with everyone. If you want people to help you, you have to be polite. It's common sense. Treat others like you want to be treated.

I didnt mean for it to sound like it