Sign in to follow this  
MayhemMercenary

Suggestion: Lifeline Script

Wouldn't it be cool if someone made a script were you are the pilot of a lifeline helicopter and you have to go pick up injured people and fly them to the hospital? I think it would be awesome, but I know nothing about scripting, so it may be impossible. I am a big aviation fan, and I thought this would be cool.

Wouldn't it be cool if someone made a script were you are the pilot of a lifeline helicopter and you have to go pick up injured people and fly them to the hospital? I think it would be awesome, but I know nothing about scripting, so it may be impossible. I am a big aviation fan, and I thought this would be cool.

It is possible... However, the injured person will always be picked up by a horrible AI ambulance who eventually drive themselfs to death.

Kind of like the current FDLC script. But it sounds like a good idea.