BaukRecords

Taking requests

Since I don't go back to school until Wednesday I am taking requests for textures. These can literally be anything from a uniform, to a vehicle, to a boat, to a helicopter. I want to do something unique. So you can either PM them if you want them private or leave them below. I look forward to seeing what you want done!

l would like to request a maryland state police uniforms. havent really seen any. been looking for one.

i know there are alot of cvpi out there and skins. but i like to request an exact maryland state police cvpi with the light bars they used and the antennas on side of 1/4 panels.

all the modders out there are really great and i really appreciate the hard work they all do.

Sweet, thanks! I was trying to make one myself but, well, it failed. Horribly. lol But thank you again! 

13905542_5.jpg

It's kinda hard to see, but on the back of the Explorer the blue lines continue around with Monroeville on the left of the Ford emblem and Police on the right. Its the same on the CVPI as it is on the Explorer.

Edited by CRAWFORDx96

Sweet, thanks! I was trying to make one myself but, well, it failed. Horribly. lol But thank you again! 

13905542_5.jpg

It's kinda hard to see, but on the back of the Explorer the blue lines continue around with Monroeville on the left of the Ford emblem and Police on the right. Its the same on the CVPI as it is on the Explorer.

I have seen these in person before so it should be pretty easy

Can you please make unmarked Toyota highlander!!!!! That car is awesome

Your right, it is awesome, though he is only taking texture requests as he said in his OP. You are asking for a Model done.

Hi,

Please could you try and make a Metropolitan Police Assistant Police Commissioner's uniform? There is already a Commissioner's one , but not an A/Comm.

It would be greatly appreciated!

Pics: 

article-2188306-05257C9A0000044D-428_468

Badge says "Assistant Commissioner" then a name.

And the rank is:

File:Uk-police-09.PNG

Thanks very much 

fbo194

Hi,

Please could you try and make a Metropolitan Police Assistant Police Commissioner's uniform? There is already a Commissioner's one , but not an A/Comm.

It would be greatly appreciated!

Pics: 

article-2188306-05257C9A0000044D-428_468

Badge says "Assistant Commissioner" then a name.

And the rank is:

File:Uk-police-09.PNG

Thanks very much 

fbo194

I'm actually good friends with the guy that made the commissioner one so I will see what I can do!

Can you please make unmarked Toyota highlander!!!!! That car is awesome2010-Toyota-Highlander-Hybrid.jpg

Your right, it is awesome, though he is only taking texture requests as he said in his OP. You are asking for a Model done.

I have done some modeling in the past so maybe in the future I will try this.

Can you make me some Hamilton Police Uniforms. Here are some pics of the uniforms.

EDIT: It will not let post the pictures so I am not sure how I can show them to you?

Could you make a LCPD skin for the '06 Charger and '05 Impala based on the Chicago Police, a bit like BxBugs' ?

Sure, do you mind PMing me some pictures?

Can you make me some Hamilton Police Uniforms. Here are some pics of the uniforms.

EDIT: It will not let post the pictures so I am not sure how I can show them to you?

PM me them!

Would you be able to make some tactical type uniforms. Thanks   :thumbsup:

Can you PM the links?

I was just wandering if somebody has a link or can make one. Do you know anybody?

I'm actually good friends with the guy that made the commissioner one so I will see what I can do!

I have done some modeling in the past so maybe in the future I will try this.

Once you make it can you send me a link. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! my friend was arrested on one

Could I get a Douglas County Sheriff CVPI skin please?

Pics: (Hard to find, if I'm right on the back it just says "Sheriff" and then on the bumper "OmahaSheriff.com")

http://images42.fotki.com/v664/photos/4/42477/3898876/NEDouglasCountySheriff-vi.jpg

http://www.sherifftimdunning.com/images/car.jpg

Or an Omaha Police skin? (Whichever one's easier for you)

http://www.usacops.com/ne/p68102/pic1-1.jpg

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Omaha+police&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=omaha+police&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=&&id=C40ECB2700CA485AEDA3A33359464072BAD9BC57&selectedIndex=36#view=detail&id=C40ECB2700CA485AEDA3A33359464072BAD9BC57&selectedIndex=0']

Edited by Rosenblatt