Sign in to follow this  
MSHP

Indicator Script

Hey guys sorry for creating another thread, but I have been searching around on google and forum and could not find anything.

Anyways today my indicator was working fine then its not working now, I have done everything right and all the files are suppose to be in the right folder but when I load in game and try to use the indicator it doesnt work. But the ELS is working fine just not the indicator. please help.

EDIT: I have reinstalled the indicator script and loaded in game tried to turn on headlights at night and didn't work. I even try to take a pedestrian vehicle when their headlights are on and once i get in their car it turns off?? 

Edited by jim2010

Hey guys sorry for creating another thread, but I have been searching around on google and forum and could not find anything.

Anyways today my indicator was working fine then its not working now, I have done everything right and all the files are suppose to be in the right folder but when I load in game and try to use the indicator it doesnt work. But the ELS is working fine just not the indicator. please help.

EDIT: I have reinstalled the indicator script and loaded in game tried to turn on headlights at night and didn't work. I even try to take a pedestrian vehicle when their headlights are on and once i get in their car it turns off??

i do t think that els and the endicator script are very compatible.