Sign in to follow this  
amulsingh01

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thats because it modifies the games files, you need to back up your files before you modify anything. If you didn't backup your files then you will need to install GTA fresh.

the key is to back up the files first before you start using any graphics enhancer so when you do uninstall it you have your default files to fall back on. But if you didn't back everything up then you have to re-install your game

Thanks i forgot that I had backed up my files so I don't need to re install the game.

Save by the bell.

This is caused because the files in this pack, including the files in ENB's replace files in the PC>Data and PC>Textures. The files that are being replaced there are the ones causing your black screen. If you made a backup, all you gotta do is put them back where they are from. Simple as that

where do i go to put in my validation key and user id

What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with the topic here.

@amulsingh01  you're a lucky guy... lol I hate re-installing IV, its such a pain, but there is a site called gta-downloads.com They have a lot of file backups for things you might mess up while modding 

Here is a direct link: http://www.gta-downloads.com/en/gta4/file-backups/

Thanks but in my gta folder when I go to pc then data I put the stuff from the backup folder thats from that website you have me. When I start up my game I get a fatal error called 619723791