Sign in to follow this  
OfficerPanda741

Spotlight access denied!! HELP!!

I know you guys have probably seen this topic a thousand times, but I was looking through the threads and couldn't find it. I am trying to install a spotlight for lcpdfr on gta 4. When you have to copy and paste the "platformimg:/models/cdimages/spotlight" at the bottom of the notepad file thing, and save it. Every time I try to save it a little window pops up and says "access denied" that's all! no error code or anything! please help! Also when i first downloaded lcpdfr i didn't log in at the end of the install menu, is there a way i can log in now so that all my arrests and stuff can be recorded? I'm sorry again for you having to help with this for probably the thousandth time, but i would really appreciate it! 

Ok, i was able to change it and move it back into the file, but it won't turn on. I think it might be in the instructions is says open spotlight.ini and set it up, and I don't know how to do that or where to find it. 

In the scripts folder there should be spotlight.ini. I uuaslly edit it before I place it in the scripts folder. And always remember the keys to the spotlight. If you do need to edit it and at alzy to copy and paste again use SparkIV to edit it

I watched a video on how to install it, and I followed all the instructions but it won't turn on. In the script file it just says spotlight but it is the .ini file. I don't know guys, I'm new to this stuff. Probably a simple fix i'm just ignorant when it comes to how to do it.