The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Callout Interface

J.LYNNXO

Has anyone had any trouble getting Callout Interface to work? I see a lot of people using it. I’ve downloaded it and deleted it a couple of times trying to get it to work and I still haven’t had any success. I’ve tried to look it up before and haven’t had any success. Any ideas/advice is appreciated, I’m not sure if it’s my download or just me lol. Thanks in advance! 

Yes, it works perfectly fine. If you need tech support to install it properly, you should post in https://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/forum/920-lspdfr-04-support/ though.

You should attach the RagePluginHook.log file (from your main GTA V folder) when posting there.

Edited by Hendrik3812

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2023 at 5:00 PM, J.LYNNXO said:

Has anyone had any trouble getting Callout Interface to work? I see a lot of people using it. I’ve downloaded it and deleted it a couple of times trying to get it to work and I still haven’t had any success. I’ve tried to look it up before and haven’t had any success. Any ideas/advice is appreciated, I’m not sure if it’s my download or just me lol. Thanks in advance! 

Did you remember to put some of the files in the Grand Theft Auto V folder and not just in the plugins\LSPDFR folder? Maybe thats why?

Does any other scripts work for you? If not, maybe your antivirus software is blocking the use of dll files you downloaded?

Yes I did. I followed all of the steps and went back through and triple checked that I put them all in the correct places. I even completely deleted it and re-downloaded it and it still isn’t working for me. All of my other scripts and mods are working just fine. So I’m not sure what I did lol

• 2 weeks later...

Moderation Warning
Reply to this thread only to offer help or assistance to J.LYNNXO. If you want to get support, create your own thread in the approprate forum. Non-relevant replies, derailing posts and other support requests will be removed without warning.