Sign in to follow this  
JustZach

New to LCPDFR, need support!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Well, for Christmas I got everything I wanted and now I can play LCPDFR. I've downloaded it, I have added new police cars, I have added ELS, I just have a few problems that I need help with.

1) The mouse is dead jumpy. It will suddenly freeze and then appear where it should have been if the mouse hadn't frozen. Sometimes I will be aiming and it will just stop aiming. It isn't the mouse that is the problem as it is new today, and my old one was doing it yesterday so must be something with the game. Does anyone know how to stop this, it is very annoying?

2) How do I use native trainer. Last time I installed it, I had to uninstall it because it stopped my ELS working. Can anyone help me with this please?

3) Finally, does anyone have a link to some cool sirens that also explains how to install them? I'm loving LCPDFR upto now, just need a few of these things so my gameplay is better.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone again!

i have installed the mod but when i go on the game and press alt + p nothing is happening

Um yeah don't hi jack a thread very rude next time start your own thread and some1 who knows the answer will help you when they can

also if you researched the forums or googled it i'm pretty sure thats been answered about the alt-p many times

4) Just adding to this, the car doesn't say anything when pulling someone over such as "Pull over to the side of the road!" and other sounds.

1) No clue, probably something in your mouse settings.

2) SNT is simple. Install it, and hit F3. Then use 8,2,4,6 on your NUMPAD to move the menu about, and 5 to select. Be sure to disable the hotkeys for simple native trainer by going into trainer.ini and find "KeyBindingsDisabled=0". Set that to 1 instead of 0 and save.

3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FqejtsPQ5A

4) Again, no clue but its probably something to do with the fact that the sound file for your character is not there or  just not selected. The latter of the two shouldn't be a problem so long as you actually go into the police station and start LCPDFR from that.

Try putting this topic in the LCPDFR Support forum, people are on that more. Good Luck and Happy 2013 LCPD:FR!

Also go to trainer, page 1 and on the right enable "Enable/Disable keys". That should solve the ELS problem and the annoying hotkeys!

1) I would say update your graphic settings till its fully green... tbh I have mine as far down as I can.

2) If you need help installing Simple Native Trainer ask and we will help, with the els open the trainer (f3) options (top link) Enable / Disable keys  (Its on first menu on the right hand side near the bottom of the list) Disable them! Get into a ELS avalible car J and K should work now. You have to do this every time unless you change it in the script hook.

3) I actually have forgot how to install sirens but use SparkIV (Then EFLC or GTA IV) Depends what game you have, there a few helpful videos and BritishPoliceMods and accounts like that have some nice sirens avalible. Even google GTA IV Sirens..

Need help? Ask, PM

For the sirens use Spark IV and go to: GTA IV; PC; Audio; Sfx; Resident.rpf. Click on edit and then import a siren (horns.ivaud) then click save and you have a new siren. 

Here is a visual:

Edited by AlaskaStateTroopers224