Sign in to follow this  
JustZach

Different LCPDFR Games

Hey,

So i've been thinking about playing LCPDFR. Sometimes I might want to use my Metropolitan Police pack when I'm playing, sometimes my Crown Victoria pack etc. Is there a way of easily switching between different game modes?

Export the vehicle img files and put them in folders. 

Whenever you want to switch them around, just go to PC>MODELS>CDIMAGES and just copy and paste the ing

Make one GTA IV directory for Met police so you can use sirens,clothes etc and then one for what ever other pack u use...its what I do,ive got one UK,MPDC and Toronto folder ;)

Make one GTA IV directory for Met police so you can use sirens,clothes etc and then one for what ever other pack u use...its what I do,ive got one UK,MPDC and Toronto folder ;)

That'll take up stupid amounts of HDD Space, GTA IV is around 15GB.

Do as said above, just install the cars into a clean vehicles.img then place them in labeled folders, that way you can switch packs easily and it'll take up way less space.

That'll take up stupid amounts of HDD Space, GTA IV is around 15GB.

Do as said above, just install the cars into a clean vehicles.img then place them in labeled folders, that way you can switch packs easily and it'll take up way less space.

That dosnt matter to me..ive got 2 TB