Sign in to follow this  
BRAVO 9 ACTUAL

[REQ] International 4900 Series Dump Truck

Greetings all,

I am looking for something revolutionary for GTA IV. An International 4900 series dump truck to be modified into a snowplow compatible with EPM (Moving parts mod). I chose the International 4900 because there is a large source of information available on it vs the Durastar plus it is still in use in many public works departments. Any help in finding this model or providing help in creating one would be appreciated.

0416002.jpg

^ Similar to what I am looking to use in GTA IV.

That would be a nice edition to GTA IV maybe for a public works !!! Also slap a flat bed on that baby and a light bar wa la you have a international Tow truck !!!

With a small plow on the front? Or just as a totally separate model? Also, the truck that I like has the sand/salt spreader on the back so it might be hard to do the dump box too. I can post pictures after I take some of my local public works trucks...

Yeah, agree with that. I love these american work trucks.

I believe someone released an edited Biff with a plow a while ago in GPM, or at least it was wip; I know it's a fictional truck but it'd the closest so far.

Yeah, agree with that. I love these american work trucks.

I believe someone released an edited Biff with a plow a while ago in GPM, or at least it was wip; I know it's a fictional truck but it'd the closest so far.

I looked at that one but the thread was old and most likely abandoned.

I want to see the newer international tow trucks in GTA IV that would be epic!!

I guess you know it, KevinDV was working on one, but I'm not sure if he did continue working on it :/

Edit: I've just seen it in Kevin's thread, the International tow truck seems to be scheduled to be released the next month:)

Edited by strike

I would make one but have alto of projects right now sorry

Edited by 00Stevo

Do you think you could do a lightbar in the front. A traffic advisor on the back and then like a amber beacon dome??

That would look A-MA-ZING

Do you think you could do a lightbar in the front. A traffic advisor on the back and then like a amber beacon dome??

That would look A-MA-ZING

Maybe. I was looking at a particular truck that my town's public works has.