Sign in to follow this  
JustZach

Computer Specs

Hey,

I am currently having a computer made by a friend. He is making it to the minimum suggested video card to run GTA IV. Will this be a problem?

It won't be a problem just dont be thinking youl be running ENB' and loads of different scripts ;)

Alright great. Been waiting to play LCPDFR since July. Taken me this long to finally get a computer that can run it.

GTA IV is poorly optimized, so the minimum PLAYABLE specs with LCPD:FR installed is around the specs that are given for recommended play, perhaps a tad bit lower. The min. specs are really barebones, and I'm not sure if its too smart to get that.

It really depends we need your full specs. I look at computers like cars. If you have a race car with a really good engin; but have crappy tires chances are you are going to crash into the wall... So if you have a crappy CPU or little ram it won't go far in means of gaming. So I need your CPU ram and graphics card. I swear to god if you have a i3 i5 or i7 or some other CPU that's good and have crappy everything else I'm going to hunt you down and hit you

Edited by Darkangel

It's not been made yet, I'm getting idea or recommended specs before I get the computer built for me.

PM me your budget and I can find all the parts for you to buy and have your buddy put it together....

Also what you would like to do with it such as Gaming with High graphic and good FPS and what not. Just a some detail like that...

Edited by Darkangel

PM me your budget and I can find all the parts for you to buy and have your buddy put it together....

Also what you would like to do with it such as Gaming with High graphic and good FPS and what not. Just a some detail like that...

Just PM'd you, but for anyone else who can help, this is the details;

£350 budget ($560)

High graphics

Fast (not laggy)

Hardly any crashes

The computer is literally only going to be used for LCPDFR and nothing else. If anyone could recommend stuff to buy within that budget too it will be great! Much appreciated.

Edited by Officer Keneally