xGRAVEKILLERx

Computer Running to slowly Workaround?

Is there a Workaround because even on my macbook Pro I cant get more than 15fps (lowest setting). (not internet ether)

Specks:

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Processor Intel® Core i5-2415M CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 3.91 GB

Available Physical Memory 2.54 GB

Total Virtual Memory 7.82 GB

Available Virtual Memory 5.90 GB

Page File Space 3.91 GB

GRAPHICS:

Name Intel® HD Graphics 3000

Adapter RAM 1.77 GB (1,899,671,552 bytes)

Is there a Workaround because even on my macbook Pro I cant get more than 15fps (lowest setting). (not internet ether)

Specks:

Processor Intel® Core™ i5-2415M CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

Page File Space 3.91 GB

GRAPHICS:

Buy a computer that is actually designed for playing games, and not for browsing the internet for glasses without lenses.

Specks:

Processor Intel® Core™ i5-2415M CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

Page File Space 3.91 GB

GRAPHICS:

Its a mac so nope, there is really no way around it. Even if it wasnt a mac you wouldnt be able to do anything since is a laptop really you cant upgrade laptops without buying a entire new one. Also macs are a rip off and they are very crappy. Hey kind of like AlienWare

Edited by Darkangel

Buy a computer that is actually designed for playing games, and not for browsing the internet for glasses without lenses.

LOL, Damn Hipsters...

well i have an hp laptop and its makeing the game run slowly too unless there is a good computer i can get cheep for games im in trouble cus i need to save money for my car

Not really, man. Good hardware costs $$$. You're best off thinking about real life priorities over video games. Pay your bills first, gaming comes second. You won't find a graphics card in an Apple product unless you go to the iMac's which have AMD Radeon chips or Mac Pro's (full tower desktops) which you can customize to an extent. I believe the 15-inch Macbook Pro's had 256MB or 512MB graphics chips from nVidia a couple of years ago, but they might have got rid of them for today's models. I'm unsure as I in particular don't really care that much about the latest Apple products as the hardware is generally behind the curve by a good amount (you current situation being a perfect case in point).

The cheapest MacBook pro is about $1100, 13" in size with a dual core Intel Core i5 CPU clocked around 2.5GHZ, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive and no graphics card. You can find yourself an ASUS G73 17" laptop with a Core i7 quad core CPU, a 1GB nVidia GTX660 graphics card and 8GB of RAM with a 1TB hard drive for $999. The Apple can have some construction quality advantages and definitely has a portability edge, but it obviously loses out on performance big time. But as said above, Apples aren't engineered for gaming in mind.