unitedOrange66

[RESOLVED] RPH Unable Hook the Game - Unknown Reason

Hello,

This is a really odd problem. For some reason, since last night the Rage Plugin Hook is not able to hook up GTA V. I did not install or edit any mods, but all of the sudden the RPH just not working at all. It says: "Slow system," " insufficient permissions," or "bad anti-virus." My firewall and anti-virus program is not blocking RPH nor GTA V, my pc is powerful enough to run GTA V with mods; GTA V and RPH has full permissions. So none of these are making any sense.

I've tried to fix it all night but still not working, seems like this is unfix-able. Even with a clean, fresh install GTA V with only LSPDFR, RPH, and ScripthookV, still unable to hook the game for no reason at all.  

The only changes windows 10 made last night was an update on .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1090 x64.

I barely post anything and ask for help, I always work hard and resolve any issue related to GTA mods. But this time, as for this particular issue is pretty unreasonable and out of no where.    

Thank you for your help.

Edited by unitedOrange66

Do you have Rivatuner or Geforce Overlay on by any chance?
if so, remove RivaTuner (It comes with MSI Afterburner) and disable the GeForce Overlay. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

5 hours ago, A Stranger said:

if so, remove RivaTuner (It comes with MSI Afterburner) and disable the GeForce Overlay. 

dont have neither of those an its tellin me i dont have permission  to run lspdfr 

dont have neither of those an its tellin me i dont have permission  to run lspdfr 

dont have either of those an its tellin the same thing 

dont have either of those an its tellin the same thing 

Jonathan upton