SGT.Dillehay

Rage crashes at loading screen

I just did a fresh install today of everything and when rage starts it will go into the loading screen and then bam it crashes. i dont have any plugins in the folder for testing purposes and it still crashes. But i will attach the log file but i cant figure it out ive never had this issue before. ive only replaced the visualdat file for radiance and i changed one car from elmo lcpd pack but thats it. if anybody can help please let me know thanks.

RagePluginHook.log

RagePluginHook_19012020_020653.log

Edited by SGT.Dillehay

Rename mods to _mods. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

Ok Ill try that Thanks

5 minutes ago, SGT.Dillehay said:

Ok Ill try that Thanks

well i did it and i started the game and my eup outfits were gone and so was my cars that i put in

6 hours ago, SGT.Dillehay said:

Ok Ill try that Thanks

well i did it and i started the game and my eup outfits were gone and so was my cars that i put in

So that means somewhere down the line while installing stuff into the mods folder you made a mistake or installed something faulty, you will have to target that issue, or start a new mods folder.

Untitled.png.ffe4c6a9752a6d108af72e72a636539e.pngSAModdinghttps://samodding.com/

Unofficial LSPDFR Support Serverhttps://discord.gg/xsdAXJb