The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Encountering some pedestrian bugs in LSPDFR

1. I would realize that I cannot arrest an armed suspect where as he would shoot me with some invisible gun after it seems like he has his hands up 

2.I realize that some pedestrians are standing up on benches rather than sitting down

3. I would also realize that when I accidentally bump a pedestrian with my car, they would try to attack me with their fists and I pull out my gun to stop them from attacking me but they keep trying to punch me...

Take note that I have ragehook .42 installed and I am playing LSPDFR with gta v mod manager and it seems to be working it should be..

Here's what I did just in case for debugging purposes:

I created a folder in the gtav mods folder for gta v mod manager and put the Lspdfr content inside and then just put the .42 ragehook.exe inside the lspdr content to replace the older .exe...Then mod manager would be able to load ragehook and lspdfr at the same time