Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PulseEvic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PulseEvic

  1. Hey everyone! I’m getting back into LSPDFR and I’m trying to build a fun but realistic patrol setup. Right now, I have Policing Redefined installed, and I recently purchased NPCAI. I’m looking for recommendations on what other mods/plugins I should add to make my patrols feel more immersive and realistic while still keeping everything compatible with Policing Redefined. I’m especially looking for things like: A good dispatch/voice dispatch system Radar/speed detection ALPR/plate reader MDT/police computer Better callouts Realistic traffic/pedestrian behavior Location/GPS or improved map features Backup/emergency response improvements Anything that improves traffic stops, pursuits, reports, or general patrol immersion Any other “must-have” plugins you guys use I’m not looking to install a million mods just for the sake of having them. I’d rather have a solid setup where the plugins work well together and don’t conflict with Policing Redefined or NPCAI. If possible, could you recommend a good essential/realistic LSPDFR setup and mention which mods are compatible with Policing Redefined? Also, if there are any popular mods that I should NOT install because Policing Redefined already replaces their functionality, I’d appreciate knowing that too. Thanks!
  2. can someone please help me build a good fun set up. i just downloaded policing redefined and i love it! but now i need the rest of the mods or plugins to create a fun LSPDFR gameplay. i just got NPCAI or whatever its called, but i need some distpatch plug ins, radar, maybe some plaugins that show where im at, (street,hwy,postal) anything you guys can think of lol. Im trying to get plugins that work with policing redefined.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.