Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

What plugins should I get running policing redefined?

Featured Replies

Hey everyone! I’m getting back into LSPDFR and I’m trying to build a fun but realistic patrol setup.

Right now, I have Policing Redefined installed, and I recently purchased NPCAI. I’m looking for recommendations on what other mods/plugins I should add to make my patrols feel more immersive and realistic while still keeping everything compatible with Policing Redefined.

I’m especially looking for things like:

  • A good dispatch/voice dispatch system

  • Radar/speed detection

  • ALPR/plate reader

  • MDT/police computer

  • Better callouts

  • Realistic traffic/pedestrian behavior

  • Location/GPS or improved map features

  • Backup/emergency response improvements

  • Anything that improves traffic stops, pursuits, reports, or general patrol immersion

  • Any other “must-have” plugins you guys use

I’m not looking to install a million mods just for the sake of having them. I’d rather have a solid setup where the plugins work well together and don’t conflict with Policing Redefined or NPCAI.

If possible, could you recommend a good essential/realistic LSPDFR setup and mention which mods are compatible with Policing Redefined?

Also, if there are any popular mods that I should NOT install because Policing Redefined already replaces their functionality, I’d appreciate knowing that too.

Thanks!

Good morning, i can let you know what i use and i think is fantastic:

  • A good dispatch/voice dispatch system - i use Blue Line Realism Dispatch - excellent

  • Radar/speed detection - Prowler Radar

  • ALPR/plate reader - pdComp (has radar and alpr reader built in)

  • MDT/police computer - pdComp

  • Better callouts - United Callouts, 686 Callouts, Super Callouts, MCCallouts

  • Realistic traffic/pedestrian behavior - Nothing installed at present for this

  • Location/GPS or improved map features - Simple HUD/Blue Line Realism

  • Backup/emergency response improvements - Ultimate Backup (will conflict with your Policing Redefined)

This is a support topic.
Only reply here to offer help or assistance to PulseEvic. Off-topic or "me too" replies will be removed.

Need support yourself? Make a new topic instead.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Similar Content

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.