Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

F34

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by F34

  1. That's fair, I should just stop being lazy and give it a go. It looks good to be fair
  2. I like the idea of this mod but is there a way to turn off caring for the dog so I dont need to feed, provide water, train it and also the Heat, rain, fatigue, injury/limp, rest and veterinary-care simulation?
  3. Mod doesn't work no more, which is a shame - I get this error System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Month must be between one and twelve
  4. Love the mod, but whenever I try to do a drug wipe or breathalyser on someone, it says it's complete but never displays the result. Any ideas on how to fix this?
  5. EDIT: Fixed it - decent mod to use

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.