Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAO Optik

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AAO Optik

  1. I'm coming through a year later asking for the same thing lol.
  2. When I first installed this mod, it would automatically change my status without issue. Idk what changed, but now my status won't update. The AI will acknowledge the change, but the status will not change unless I do it manually. Anyone experiencing this issue?
  3. I stumbled upon this thread looking for an answer for if NexusMDT works with LSPDFR Expanded lol.. still looking for an answer :'(

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.