Everything posted by Koljay987
-
RagePluginHook Freezing when opening it
I reinstalled lspdfr and ragepluginhook and It comes up with the disclaimer first and then freezes, and battleye is off
-
RagePluginHook Freezing when opening it
Nothing worked
-
RagePluginHook Freezing when opening it
Sure, I will try that It doesn't work
-
RagePluginHook Freezing when opening it
Yes
-
RagePluginHook Freezing when opening it
When I clicked RagePluginHook after reinstalling it, I noticed that it kept freezing everytime I opened it, I have a screenshot of it where it's just stuck when loading the initialization Oh yeah I forgot to say that I did disable my mods folder but it didn't work, I also tested GTA without ragepluginhook and it worked perfectly fine
-
Stop the ped crashing lspdfr when picking up weapons
I will try and see if I can find the problem if not. Then I will make a new mods folder
-
Stop the ped crashing lspdfr when picking up weapons
Sorry for the late reply but it looks like it's my mods folder
-
Stop the ped crashing lspdfr when picking up weapons
I have the latest RageNativeUI and I also have Complite and Ultimate Backup
-
Stop the ped crashing lspdfr when picking up weapons
This only happens when I have Stop the ped in my game
-
Stop the ped crashing lspdfr when picking up weapons
I don't really remember that much. but I do not have any weapon mods installed. It morely came when gta updated
-
Stop the ped crashing lspdfr when picking up weapons
I been getting crashes when I pick up weapons from npcs. It didn't happen before but it started coming after a few days now. RagePluginHook.log
-
LSPDFR MAKES GAME LOST TEXTURES
Then I don't really know the problem.
-
LSPDFR MAKES GAME LOST TEXTURES
Do you have ResourceAdjuster downloaded?
-
LSPDFR MAKES GAME LOST TEXTURES
Is your Main.PreloadAllModels set to false?
-
MCCallouts
Very good callout pack you made. But I'm having problems with the units that is on scene. They will just keep shooting at me when I shoot also at backup and partners I have. I'm using Policing Redefined
- 268 comments
- 25 reviews
-
My lspdfr is crashing when i load it up
No problem!
-
My lspdfr is crashing when i load it up
Your ragenativeui might be outdated. you can get it from here: Releases · alexguirre/RAGENativeUI
-
the plugin lspd first response [ lspd first response.dll ] has crashed
Do you have a mods folder?
-
the plugin lspd first response [ lspd first response.dll ] has crashed
I noticed your log file is named ccccrrasa.txt instead of RagePluginHook.log, but other then that I don't see any errors
-
the plugin lspd first response [ lspd first response.dll ] has crashed
Nice!
-
the plugin lspd first response [ lspd first response.dll ] has crashed
Yes
-
the plugin lspd first response [ lspd first response.dll ] has crashed
Okay! Let me know if it works.
-
the plugin lspd first response [ lspd first response.dll ] has crashed
In the GTA directory folder
-
the plugin lspd first response [ lspd first response.dll ] has crashed
I Think your RageNativeUI is outdated maybe, you can get it from here! Releases · alexguirre/RAGENativeUI
-
Need Eup 8.1
Ok I Will Ask on His Discord Server