Everything posted by NoHuzzLarry
-
weird game/rage crash
thanks for the help, shortly after posting i redownloaded the manual lspdfr file and it fixed it, my issues were the agency, regions and backup files in the lspdfr folder, after having switched out all my irl cars back to lore cars i forgot a few steps admist my fustration in using irl cars not running well. but thank you super much!
-
weird game/rage crash
weird crash as i was idle waiting for call to generate, pretty much most of my game is lorified so it should run really smooth as i havent had issues with lore packs in the past but here we areRagePluginHook.log
-
[Non-ELS/DLC] San Bernardino County Sheriff Pack
-
Lore-friendly Orange County FL Sheriff pack
any plans on updating or adding the 2 new lssd and bcso liverys for the 23 f150 and tahoe?? would be amazing to be able to use those in my lspdfr vids
-
Orlando PD Mega Pack (LSPD)
pretty much all the packs are taken down do yk if they fit any other cars or atleast the year names of the cars so we can experiment?
- 12 comments
- 1 review
-
THP 2023 Durango Pack [DLSv2,ADDON,REFLECTIVE]
any way someone can make a lore version of this, els/hybrid perhaps too. would love to use this for my state trooper saturday videos
- 10 comments
- 1 review
-
Been dealing with crashes for 6 hours. cant record my lspdfr because of it
yeah for some reason my plugins has another LSPDFR folder in it so i usualy just install anything new into both of those folders, but i installed eup 8.2 and my game works fine now it hasnt (thankfully) crashed since
-
Been dealing with crashes for 6 hours. cant record my lspdfr because of it
i managed to get an hour in and i think i caused a crash by searching a suspect that i already called pt for but its never happened again RagePluginHook.log
-
Been dealing with crashes for 6 hours. cant record my lspdfr because of it
the game runs fine for 20 minutes then while responding to a call i hit a car and got shot at, while returning fire my rage shut down my game :/ had to scrap my 20 minutes of footage RagePluginHook.log
-
[RELEASE] LASD/LSSD Livery Pack [WIP / Expanding]
-
[ELS/Hybrid][DLC] Orange County Sheriff FL Pack
aw dammit, ive been using your stuff since i started lspdfr almost 2 years. thank you for everything.
-
[ELS/Hybrid][DLC] Orange County Sheriff FL Pack
potentially an update to your beautiful fhp packs with the additions of the durangos and the stealth ciu black liverys??
-
Rebalanced Dispatch Enhanced
I fear installing RDE was a mistake. I noticed it wasn't letting me play missions even with the latest versions, so I decided to delete it. My game was crashing on startup after that happened. I deleted my mods folder, OpenIV, uninstalled the game, as well as the OpenIV ASI files. I downloaded the necessary adjusters I normally never have a problem with and have moved and tested my DLC pack files, and the issue still persists. Spawning in the torrence, stainer, buffalo, all lightbars don't work, yet taillights flash and siren works, no reflections off the ground as well. I moved my openiv, dinput8, and renamed my mods file and launched, and the lights and sirens work. I can't play LSPDFR without lights, and I've tried every method I could, even asking ChatGPT. Help would be very much appreciated
- 1,524 comments
- 85 reviews
-
Post uninstalation of RDE causing police lights to not work in lspdfr
I fear installing RDE was a mistake. I noticed it wasn't letting me play missions even with the latest versions, so I decided to delete it. My game was crashing on startup after that happened. I deleted my mods folder, OpenIV, uninstalled the game, as well as the OpenIV ASI files. I downloaded the necessary adjusters I normally never have a problem with and have moved and tested my DLC pack files, and the issue still persists. Spawning in the torrence, stainer, buffalo, all lightbars don't work, yet taillights flash and siren works, no reflections off the ground as well. I moved my openiv, dinput8, and renamed my mods file and launched, and the lights and sirens work. I can't play LSPDFR without lights, and I've tried every method I could, even asking ChatGPT. Help would be very much appreciated
-
lspdfr crash on black loading screen
i appreciate the help, ill probably be back to it when i finish replaying story again
-
lspdfr crash on black loading screen
yeah keeps crashing, ive given up already when i had all my lspdfr stuff in i didnt have any of my gun mods and all my dlc cars didnt work. with all lspdfr and plugins gone now everything works fine. eventually when they stop updating gta 5 ill get back into lspdfr someday
-
lspdfr crash on black loading screen
just getting back into a fresh lspdfr restart after last updates mystery prevented me from launching. now having an issue loading into duty from the story mode screen. RagePluginHook_25062026_062256.log
-
same rage not launching problem, nor gta without rage launching
it does not.
-
same rage not launching problem, nor gta without rage launching
trying to run rph it gets stuck on opening gta and doesnt generate a log or even a crash report
-
same rage not launching problem, nor gta without rage launching
my most recent log is from 2/25
-
same rage not launching problem, nor gta without rage launching
i had only reinstalled the new lspdfr, rage and scripthook and now it seems my whole everything is broken
-
rage throwing crash logs, cant make it past story loading
the game without rage does the first 5 seconds of loading then goes into a black screen. RagePluginHook.logRagePluginHook_22122025_061222.logRagePluginHook_22122025_061456.log I found my problem. the ivcars oiv was hiding in my repository, got rid of that and redid my LSPDFR and gameconfig, now the game's normal.
-
rage throwing crash logs, cant make it past story loading
tried to install IVcars and vanillaworks along with a train addon and the game entirely pooped itself. tried replacing the gameconfig and still crashes along with restroing the orginal train.xml RagePluginHook_22122025_055752.log RagePluginHook_22122025_060713.log RagePluginHook_22122025_061222.log
-
Car turn signals on controller
its indeed trainer v, open the menu in game, go to options and the 2nd page then disable ''keybinds'' the only fix i have until they fix it themselves
-
orange county sheriff and orlando police dept
does anyone know where i can find a good pack or mini pack of Orange County Sheriff and Orlando police dept liveries for vehicles like the old and new scout and granger and such? I've searched numerous discords and websites to find one or something super similar but no luck at all. inspo/context