Everything posted by kurtstwin
-
[DLS v2 | Add-on] Paleto Bay 2021-2025 Tahoe PPV Mini-Pack
its based on a real department using their exact ELS. I won't make any alterations/changes unless they do
-
[DLS v2 | Add-on] Paleto Bay 2021-2025 Tahoe PPV Mini-Pack
-
[DLS v2 | Add-on] Paleto Bay 2021-2025 Tahoe PPV Mini-Pack
-
[DLS v2 | Add-on] Paleto Bay 2021-2025 Tahoe PPV Mini-Pack
- 409 downloads
- Version 1.1
2021-2026 PPV Mini Pack inspired by Paradise Police's PPV Fleet. Not 100% accurate but as close as I can get. Didn't want to remake the lightbar for the 2025 so its got the same as the 2021-2024. Enjoy. -
[ELS-Hybrid | Addon] BCSO 2023 Sedan Pack
-
[ELS-Hybrid | Addon] BCSO 2023 Sedan Pack
-
[ELS-Hybrid | DLC/Addon] Oroville Police 2020-2025 FPIU Pack
-
[ELS-Hybrid | Addon] Sandy Shores 2011 CVPI Pack
- 10 comments
- 1 review
-
[ELS-Hybrid | DLC/Addon] Oroville Police 2020-2025 FPIU Pack
It appears my latest update is working perfectly for mostly everyone. If you have ANY issues, dm me.
-
[ELS-Hybrid | DLC/Addon] Oroville Police 2020-2025 FPIU Pack
the model isnt random. It's based on a real department. I wont be adding fictional models to the pack. As for the file upload, it may be that you dont have the required addons/mods. Plenty of forums to assist you in your endeavors
-
[ELS-Hybrid | Addon] Sandy Shores 2011 CVPI Pack
- 10 comments
- 1 review
-
[ELS-Hybrid | Addon] Sandy Shores 2011 CVPI Pack
Just the placement of extras. Not really something I can fix within ELS. Will look into it, thank you
- 10 comments
- 1 review
-
(Addon) [DLS/ULC/ELS] FiveM/SinglePlayer CalFire Police 2020 FPIU
- 7 comments
- 3 reviews
-
[ELS-Hybrid | DLC/Addon ] Low-Profile z71 Tahoes
-
(Addon) [DLS/ULC/ELS] FiveM/SinglePlayer CalFire 2019 PPV
- 4 comments
- 1 review
-
(Addon) [DLS/ULC/ELS] FiveM/SinglePlayer CalFire 2019 PPV
- 151 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
A 2019 PPV Based off of CalFires PPV fleet. No I'm not making their new SSVs. Yes IK about the miscounted/floating light. Comes with Realistic Light Pattern. Reflective Livery Realistic, Accurate Lights [missing the foglight mount]- 4 comments
- 1 review
-
[DLS | ADDON | Reflective] 2023 Chico PPV (C-7)
- 3 comments
- 2 reviews
-
[DLS | ADDON | Reflective] 2023 Chico PPV (C-7)
- 1,086 downloads
- Version 2.0
Chico 2023 PPV inspired by Chico's 2023 PPV C-7. Thanks to westdakota96 for the references & pictures. Lore Friendly coming soon! Any issues, join my server. No I wont make a b&b, b&w, etc. This is based off a REAL police department, and 99% spec. Requires the LATEST version of DLS.- 3 comments
- 2 reviews
- [ELS-Hybrid] BCSO 2019-2020 Tahoe PPV Pack
-
[ELS-Hybrid] BCSO 2019-2020 Tahoe PPV Pack
intentional. the third option is a hi-low evacuation siren they use for emergency evacuations Ill consider it after my planned sac pack! no.
-
(Addon) [DLS/ULC/ELS] FiveM/SinglePlayer CalFire Police 2020 FPIU
Its an ELS-Hybrid pack! I just use ELS on models for stage-lighting. Currently learning DLC & I plan on releasing a ULC version towards the end of this month!
- 7 comments
- 3 reviews
-
[ELS-Hybrid | DLC/Addon] Oroville Police 2020-2025 FPIU Pack
LSPDFR was down the other day. The last update with the fix wasn't approved until hours after it was back up. Should be fixed now! The cars crashing is a problem not apparent on my end, I've gone through all the files & even crunched the models themselves. I'll find a fix as fast as I can
-
[ELS-Hybrid | DLC/Addon] Oroville Police 2020-2025 FPIU Pack
-
[ELS-Hybrid | DLC/Addon] Oroville Police 2020-2025 FPIU Pack
-
[ELS-Hybrid | DLC/Addon] Oroville Police 2020-2025 FPIU Pack
Thank you! I'll push for some hotfixes by midnight. After a commission, I plan on adding 2 more FPIUs to this pack!