Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lightning200

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lightning200

    The amount of effort and work you put into these packs is immaculate this is better than paid pack's I've seen, the amount of cars and variety is also amazing 10/10 job. Love how you took the time to make separate patterns as well that's a detail most people forget awesome job! Hands down the BEST BCSO pack out there!
    Finally another good free vest pack
    Overall the plugin is good but it causes LSPDFR to crash during every pursuit
    The community has needed something like this for a long time this is a great script that everyone needs to have installed! I love how I no longer have to worry about going into the game files to change a plate format and how I can add various formats for each agency. Overall 5 star plugin
  1. You ever plan on doing Utah plates?
  2. Doesn't work even without graphics mods could you direct me somewhere to get help?
  3. Does this work on the most current version of GTAV 3411?
  4. Trooper18's Modding Outlet | Creating creating Car Mods and Zmod Tutorials for GTAV | Patreon Lightbar version is out of his Hasting BCSO V2 Pack Slicktop is from his Soundoff sheriff pack
    Without this LSPDFR and EUP would suck! You do good work, if I had to do this myself I would have gone crazy lol.
  5. RagePluginHook.log Just to let you know I do have ultimate backup installed
    Works well and is a great addition!
  6. I have the same issue every time I press the H key it crashes, even if I try another key same thing. However I am also on the most recent version and still does it.
  7. How do I replace the textures on the Durango without the original UHP texture overlapping?
  8. Ok just a suggestion you could also put that in the ini to have a hold to talk or a toggle on and then press again to toggle off. But I don't know much about coding
  9. Ok another suggestion is that for the plugin you should make it a hold to talk instead of pressing the button once to turn it on and then pressing it again to toggle off
  10. Could you make a .ini file so we can edit the keybind?
  11. Love this tahoe do you plan to make a 2021 Tahoe model?
  12. Works good but cant use any key except H or else LSPDFR crashes
  13. If it detects a virus disable your AV momentarily and open the file and as long is it isn't a .exe it should be fine just be cautious with exe files as they could install malware.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.