Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Topcity PD

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Topcity PD

  1. I returned and look what I find! There is never a dull moment with you my good sir. I love all the packs you have done and believe me you when I say. I have all of them thru the year's download. They are so detailed and bring back such memories of seeing these cars be the norm on the road. Another factor I like to point out is your light rotation and speed they are about the best I have seen on point. Plz as always keep up the good work!! As always it is a true pleasure to see all you have done still growing. You have a fan here!!!! now like a light I'm off take care of yourself, good sir!
  2. Well I'm not sure why they would wear a camera on their belt. I mean you'd have to stand a certain distance to capture someone your talking to whole body. Hell even the placement in the middle of my shirt was annoying as hell, could not imagine it on a belt. Five mags has got to be painful in the vital position. Love the tourniquet on back but where the hell if the glove pouch? That mace can from person experience without a cover is a accident Discharge waiting to happen lol I can laugh about it now but six years ago could not! I find this set up interesting that some wear it in LV. Gonna Download it and plz do not take my wording as a negative posting just kinda surprised some if not all Leo's in LV wear their rigs like this!
  3. I think I had pointed that out awhile ago I am pleased you fixed it. By the way love your vest my char look so good and almost how i use to wear mine while on duty.
  4. Thank you for your hard work i happy you had a gang unit vest been looking awhile for one!
  5. This a kind of skin where I can fill in the accommodations and name tag??
  6. I miss seeing them we use to use one and seeing it come to my aid one night was awesome as hell! when i see it in the NOP pack i had to have it you are the ONLY one to make one for single player I seen one for 5man. But i was like i have to ask you about it
  7. Ahhhh yeah, another great looking pack!!! Hey @Apoundofapples, I was wondering after I down loaded your NOP pack I noticed you had a 1991 LTD police car in there, although the game views it as a 89 LTD. I hope you did not mine since no one but you made a car I like, I redid the paint job and made a LAPD, and a La County Sheriff texture as well. strictly personal and not made any videos since I did not seek permission to alter the car. I was wondering would it be possible please please please if you could make a 91 LTD pack like the following. plz take note I do not claim images as my own! just examples of what I'm asking if possible to be thought about! Several images where used due to several lightbars
  8. Finally someone made it I been asking for a amber light plugin for months! on patrol I use my Ambers when the sun is starting to sit so residents can see me there!
  9. From a Missourian I thank you makes me miss home but im not far from it!!!
  10. Do I even need to comment on how great this is?
  11. Love that lightbar glad you kept the rear ambers on the bar!
  12. Thank you, cause I was becoming annoyed after replacing the latest twice and still get the crash! Come to find out I didnt have this updated as well lol
  13. @Fatsheep, Try to dump it then reinstall. also see if you have a older version floating around. I would recommend putting your old customs in a temp folder until you install fresh EUP. Also make sure you have it in the common data dlc list and the DLC addon section. I'm not sure if this will help but let me know.
  14. well that explains why i keep seeing random empty police cars popping up on me. as for texture loss im not sure do you have La_Roads installed?
  15. This is so awesome on so many damn levels!!!! A generation one Tarus and now the robocop theme on it yes and thank you so much for your work! this is a must have!!!!
  16. We have a type of head clip with a camera attached to it. But you are right we do not carry Axons at all! It attach around the head. looks like the Beantech Headup camera is as close as i can give you an image to. https://www.ebay.com/itm/363625329454?chn=ps&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A1qHNc__P1RwywRzC2sGA3EQ69&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-213727-13078-0&mkcid=2&itemid=363625329454&targetid=4581046488761455&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=&poi=&campaignid=418640322&mkgroupid=1239149842233245&rlsatarget=pla-4581046488761455&abcId=9300602&merchantid=51291&msclkid=9f2c3a06828c126f1cf35bafd7d6cdfb or the Ordro EP6 4K Head Mounted Camera https://www.ebay.com/itm/294352614761?chn=ps&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A1UVLYGKnpRf-3ENNuPRrHFQ90&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-213727-13078-0&mkcid=2&itemid=294352614761&targetid=4581046488761455&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=&poi=&campaignid=418640322&mkgroupid=1239149842233245&rlsatarget=pla-4581046488761455&abcId=9300602&merchantid=51291&msclkid=686ba31884cb11a1dc3dc2b1d1910cce
  17. Wow thats a good looking set of outfits there keep up the good work. I love the classic Class A looks i wear mine to this day with pins and accommodations just like you have in the images!
  18. Hey apoundofapples Is there any way you could possible make that 88-89 i think that old LTD is a LAPD based skin texture?
  19. Thank you been looking for some 96-97 liveries 🙂
  20. Oh man just waking from my coma...last thing I recall seeing was that Ford LTD 1991 and everything went black! The shock has worn off and now like a poke mon I have to have it! Thank you for your lovely and always smexy car packs!
  21. Quick question and maybe this is not in the same cata as this mod...however, here is a shot in the dark. Seeing this mod has the name listed for LA instead of LS will while running LSPDFR OP Immersive Dispatch call out the real street names? Or is that an audio issue where we have to find one that will have her call them out. I had a crash today cause dispatch could not located Crenshaw Blvd. I have a mode that changed the street name but it seems the audio or something had that happen!
  22. Hello first off thank you for your fine work! I downloaded this and for some odd reason they do not show with the EUP DLC. I have also noticed an NYPD retro dlc took over my cop peds when not on duty they are all NYPD. When I go on duty They turn into LSPD with out the added unis and emblems. The dds format means I had to go into each file manually and install them which was not much of a bother to me at all. Kind of liked the challenge, to be honest only issue i had was placement of the badge for the K-9 BDSU its place location appears to be questionable... What do you think I could try to get a grip on the ped switching. Also let it be known i looked into the dlc pack that had the NYPD options for ped and there is no listing of peds with the uniforms it has. sound like a real cluster &*^% I know!
  23. Nice looking pack, can not wait to try it out. Thank you for your hard work!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.