Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vari

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vari

  1. Unfortunately it seems like an RPH bug that is simply beyond the scope of something I can easily fix and might just be out of my hands at this point. I would suggest contacting the RagePluginHook developers about this bug. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I will see if I can explore alternative fixes for this in the meantime but this really doesn't seem like a bug rooted in my mod. Best of luck.
  2. Did you install the Example Plugin? If so, uninstall that one.
  3. Are you running GTA V Enhanced? Or Legacy?
  4. I believe this is an issue with RagePluginHook. I may update at some point with a temporary patch for it, so it doesn't crash. In the meantime, make sure your RPH is up to date!
  5. Taking a glance at your log, it doesn't seem to be anything related to DTF. I would recommend asking in their support channels if you haven't already. Could you elaborate on what you're referring to? I'm not quite sure what you are saying.
  6. Currently looking into an issue where the mod crashes within an hour. If you experience this feel free to send me logs in my forum. Update Seems this crash is not caused by DTF, and may instead be a bug with RPH.
  7. Not sure I'll be able to do much about it, as it doesn't seem like a super wide spread issue and I'm not sure what would cause it. But if I get time I will try to have a look. Could you try to install 1.0.2 instead and see if that runs any better?
  8. That's interesting. Not sure exactly what would cause these performance drops. Have you tried running the plugin without any other plugins whatsoever, and still experienced the drops? Just trying to decipher whether this is caused by DTF or a dependent mod of DTF. Any additional information would be welcome. No errors in logs I assume.
  9. I see in your post history that it seems it was an issue with Policing Redefined and some other mods. Best of luck!
  10. This mod shouldn't affect LSPDFR at all as it doesn't use it nor depend on it.
  11. This is unusual. Are you sure it's caused by my mod and nothing else. I know LSPDFR causes some significant performance loss. I haven't seen any performance loss over 1fps in my testing. However I will say even if it causes a 20fps drop, alternative solutions would typically cause a 40-50fps drop so still an improvement! 😁
  12. Awesome stuff dude! Great to see Albo's stuff being brought back to life!
  13. Will do next time I'm on GTA lol
    • 88 downloads
    • Version 0.0.1
    Ever wanted to feel like you were playing GTA 2 in updated and modernized San Andreas? No? Well now you can! Silly little mod I made while experimenting for CrazyPursuits. I would like to update this to make aiming easier, but I have no clue if I ever will. Source code is MIT licensed and available here: Variapolis/TopDownV: Silly little mod that makes GTA V imitate GTA 2 (github.com) Likely contains bugs. Use at your own risk. Tip: You can use L and K to turn it on and off.
  14. After looking through the code, the plugin logo, and the poster's name. I'm going to take a wild guess that this is a heavily ChatGPT'd callout pack. All of the code is very inconsistent and seems to be similar to a lot of open-source projects.
  15. I have no control over how the damage of the weapons behave, I simply track them and notify plugins that a ped took damage from one.
  16. DamageTrackerFramework is just a RagePluginHook framework for devs to use to make plugins that use the damage events. It does nothing on it's own. If you want to use it, you'll need to either find or make a plugin that uses it for singleplayer, as DeadlyWeapons requires LSPDFR, and I'm not aware of any plugins that use this outside of LSPDFR. Hey, yeah this is a known issue, I'm working on an overhaul of the tracking system that uses hooking instead which solves this issue but I've been busy with other things, hopefully looking to have it done within the next month or two. Unfortunately, there's no simple fix for it other than that!
  17. @Rohit685 Hi I don't know how to code so I'm not sure if this is possible. But can I suggest another callout where you flip the controls, but also mirror the view of the player, so you're driving but the entire world is flipped. Thanks!
  18. O M G IS THAT THE PYROMANIAC ENDORSING THIS EPIC MOD?!!?!!!
  19. Yeah RWP and GSW2 don't use my framework and will either not work, or be incompatible with this framework. I've looked into making a damage system of my own using this framework, but I've been busy with other things in life lately. My next update should at least make this plugin compatible with other damage-tracking mods. But it might be a little bit before I'm able to implement it as I'm currently switching jobs and moving.
  20. I'll try to keep it in mind for the future! Thanks! I intend to update this mod soon as there is a known issue with gas grenades and damage events. Once I do, I'll include the version number in the zip.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.