Everything posted by FourOceanFiftyFive
-
20190303203932_1.jpg
From the album: Local Agency Pictures
-
20190303202930_1.jpg
From the album: Local Agency Pictures
-
20190303202924_1.jpg
From the album: Local Agency Pictures
-
20190303202903_1.jpg
From the album: Local Agency Pictures
-
20190303202814_1.jpg
From the album: Local Agency Pictures
-
20190303203008_1.jpg
From the album: Local Agency Pictures
-
Divise italiane EUP per LSPDFR 0.4.7 - Italian uniforms
- 149 comments
- 3 reviews
-
Well hey, been a while
-
Well hey, been a while
-
Well hey, been a while
-
(Pack Update) LSPDFR 0.4 The Ultimate Handcuffing Sound Pack
- 11 comments
- 2 reviews
-
LSPDFR Computer+
Amazing Response time for 0.4 compatibility, I do miss the feature of it tiring in with LSPDFR+ Sadly.
- 1,743 comments
- 172 reviews
-
UnitedCallouts
Personally, I’m a fan of this mod and I see it having a lot of opportunity, The only issue with it is the fact about 2/15 times I take a call it crashes my LSPDFR, I’ll attach a log the next time it happens.
- 642 comments
- 53 reviews
-
[ELS] LSPD Vehicle Pack (Installer and more)
I'll give it 4 stars, Well Composed Pack and the ELS is on point. The only unfortunate feature missing is a detailed interior.
- 97 comments
- 28 reviews
-
(Pack Update) LSPDFR 0.4 The Ultimate Handcuffing Sound Pack
- 11 comments
- 2 reviews
-
(Pack Update) LSPDFR 0.4 The Ultimate Handcuffing Sound Pack
- 11 comments
- 2 reviews
-
(Pack Update) LSPDFR 0.4 The Ultimate Handcuffing Sound Pack
- 5,671 downloads
- Version 2.0
Hey Everyone! This is my only current project I have going on for 0.4 at this time, I've taken the time to record a whole new pack for handcuffing sounds for LSPDFR 0.4 - Currently the only and superior handcuffing sound packet for 0.4 with this pack you can enjoy 5 different sounds of your choice to your liking. I've included several files for you to chose from and ones you won't find anywhere online others than right here, This pack includes the following sounds- - Light or Soft Cuffing. - Normal Hasty Cuffing. - 2 Sounds of Harder, and Aggressive handcuffing. - And the Original Legacy Sound All sounds were recorded by myself. Legacy Preview:- 11 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Common Callouts - LSPDFR 0.4
I would rate it 4 stars due to the small amount of callouts but decided it was actually a test against time, Awesome Job on getting this out so quickly.
-
LSPDFR 0.4 - Now Available
Now its a test against time to see who can do a 0.4 Callout mod first.
-
Not able to post in 0.3 or 0.4 Support - Random Game Crash
-
Not able to post in 0.3 or 0.4 Support - Random Game Crash
I have a 100% Clean Copy of GTA V and just installed 0.4 - Keep in mind I've reinstalled twice. Every time I attempt to go on duty and select my character, I get this I'll attach my log as well, I am 99% Sure LSPDFR 0.4 is broken and needs a hotfix, *Reinstalled twice clean copy*
-
New Update
Anyone else having shit texture loss on duty? I'm running a 2070 with 12 Gb of VRAM and It's taking a fat dump.
-
LSPDFR 0.4 - Coming February, 2019
Hmm, so the 28th huh?
-
California Policing 2015 Chevy Tahoe - License Plate Fixes
- 42 downloads
- Version Final
If you care as much as I do about the stupid license plates (not actually stupid don't hurt me author) on the Tahoe you can download these to replace them. Install is included. -
[OLD-INACCURATE] Grass Valley - California Police Department Skin Pack
- 70 downloads
- Version 1.5.0 Again
Hey Guys! This is one of my first handmade skin modifications for Grand Theft Auto V - Some Backstory, I myself live in the Small Town of Grass Valley, California and so do a few other users here on lcpdfr.com I do feel as if there is no real content for this town and am releasing this somewhat accurate skin to the public for download. I might attempt modeling here soon if I'm unable to find someone who can model an exact replica of the Grass Valley Police 2015 Tahoe. Please do bear in mind Its only about 95% accurate and contains a few small flaws. Could possibly be subject to change sometime in the future/might release an entire model pack if plausible. The file might be frequently updated. If the license plates bug you, You can install this plate pack I created for the model. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO USE THIS MODEL - DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.- 1 comment
- 2 reviews