Jump to content

Lots of Changes

Updated the base, and I'm working on the unmarked vic.

The grey vic is the newer base.

20171102215231_1.thumb.jpg.acc50eeb2d71472b21ca12e721051f7c.jpg20171102220158_1.thumb.jpg.cbfc649e4e8e8b9e9669c467b2c84f9b.jpg


From the album:

Robert's GTA V Endeavors

  • 114 images
  • 0 comments
  • 314 image comments

Photo Information for Lots of Changes


Recommended Comments

You'll want to rise the rear of the new vic up a tad bit. Or if you're a nut, modify the handling line to allow for about 2 more inches of rear suspension height.

 

I also have to ask, any reason why you changed the headlight textures?

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Lundy said:

You'll want to rise the rear of the new vic up a tad bit. Or if you're a nut, modify the handling line to allow for about 2 more inches of rear suspension height.

 

I also have to ask, any reason why you changed the headlight textures?

Okay I'll try to raise it a little. I changed the headlight texture since the old one seemed a little dark and complicated for my taste.

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 minutes ago, RobertTM said:

Okay I'll try to raise it a little. I changed the headlight texture since the old one seemed a little dark and complicated for my taste.

They're direct textures used from my own car...

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Lundy said:

They're direct textures used from my own car...

The chrome is too dark for my taste, still trying to brighten it up to emulate the "shine" of  the real thing.  just my 2 cents on the headlights.

2010_Ford_Crown_Victoria_26619.jpg

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, RobertTM said:

The chrome is too dark for my taste, still trying to brighten it up to emulate the "shine" of  the real thing.  just my 2 cents on the headlights.

Try on the old ones; shader adapt, mesh. Using vehicle_generic_smallspecmap for the spec map.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Lundy said:

Try on the old ones; shader adapt, mesh. Using vehicle_generic_smallspecmap for the spec map.

Alright, I'll see how it goes tomorrow. Thanks :D

Share this comment


Link to comment

I hope you add 2016 FPIU when You have free time and motivation.

 

Edited by Matthew04

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 11/3/2017 at 3:38 AM, Matthew04 said:

I hope you add 2016 FPIU when You have free time and motivation.

 

Unfortunately I do not have a very good 2016 base, while the 2014 base I have is very good so until I get a new high quality base I'll be using the 2014.

 

On 11/3/2017 at 5:07 AM, AC-Teddy said:

wheels are looking a tad too wide. All the cars based on the forza's crown vic seem to have this issue.

Thanks for the feedback, I think I've fixed them.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×