Jump to content
LASD And LAPD
 
© TWISTEDSCOPES
Image Tools

LASD And LAPD

One word to your question. soon

                                                 if you're asking if it gets released

Copyright

© TWISTEDSCOPES

From the album:

W.I.P Models (GTA V)

  • 137 images
  • 1 comment
  • 648 image comments

Photo Information for LASD And LAPD


Recommended Comments

14 hours ago, HQminer said:

Kind of curious why you removed the pack again. I downloaded it, but still...

no big deal was just curious

 

 

 

I've messaged @TWISTEDSCOPES  about this yesterday. There was some kind of problem with links and the pack had to be temporarly taken down. I hope it will be back soon.

Share this comment


Link to comment

One word to your question. soon

 

                                                 if you're asking if it gets released

 

LOL the perfect caption for any pic haha

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
20 hours ago, downcoldkiller said:

One word to your question. soon

 

                                                 if you're asking if it gets released

 

LOL the perfect caption for any pic haha

 

That was a little more than a year ago, however.

Edited by Wendell

Share this comment


Link to comment
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:18 PM, Wendell said:

That was a little more than a year ago, however.

Homie you know how long it can take to get a pack right? Or to where you like it? I've been working on models that I've had in production for about that time and they still aren't close to release. Stuff takes time dude. You gotta be respectful of that, a lot of modelers are leaving because their tired of being harassed. Just let it be. If it's released then it's released. Until then just gotta wait.

Share this comment


Link to comment
20 hours ago, downcoldkiller said:

Homie you know how long it can take to get a pack right? Or to where you like it? I've been working on models that I've had in production for about that time and they still aren't close to release. Stuff takes time dude. You gotta be respectful of that, a lot of modelers are leaving because their tired of being harassed. Just let it be. If it's released then it's released. Until then just gotta wait.

I am not undermining the fact that it takes time and hard work to do a model pack because without them then there wouldn't be any LCPDFR or LSPDFR. But I asked if there was an update on this pack, I am not forcing Mr. Scopes for a response and I am not forcing him to release it and I understand if he doesn't wanna respond because I am sure he gets plenty of messages on a daily bases about his models. So please stop talking down upon me like I am dissing his work or time.

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 hours ago, downcoldkiller said:

Homie you know how long it can take to get a pack right? Or to where you like it? I've been working on models that I've had in production for about that time and they still aren't close to release. Stuff takes time dude. You gotta be respectful of that, a lot of modelers are leaving because their tired of being harassed. Just let it be. If it's released then it's released. Until then just gotta wait.

To be fair he didn't ask when it was being released or even if he could release it, he was simply asking for an update from someone who hasn't updated the community on the status of their project in almost a year. There are plenty of people who are annoying and spam for release that you should get mad at, but this, I feel was misdirected he wasn't being super pushy.

 

33 minutes ago, Wendell said:

I am not undermining the fact that it takes time and hard work to do a model pack because without them then there wouldn't be any LCPDFR or LSPDFR. But I asked if there was an update on this pack, I am not forcing Mr. Scopes for a response and I am not forcing him to release it and I understand if he doesn't wanna respond because I am sure he gets plenty of messages on a daily bases about his models. So please stop talking down upon me like I am dissing his work or time.

To give you a fairly incomplete answer: I believe he has quit the community so I wouldn't expect an update any time soon although we're not close so I could be wrong.

 

 

Edited by t0y

Share this comment


Link to comment

The pack was already released and he decided to take it down for his own reasons that we don't know.

This is from his profile:

"I've decided not to update the LA pack and to keep it hidden. I will not give it to anyone so please don't ask when it will be back up or if ya'll can have it, and yes you can use it in a clan for a FiveM server"

Share this comment


Link to comment
11 hours ago, t0y said:

To be fair he didn't ask when it was being released or even if he could release it, he was simply asking for an update from someone who hasn't updated the community on the status of their project in almost a year. There are plenty of people who are annoying and spam for release that you should get mad at, but this, I feel was misdirected he wasn't being super pushy.

 

To give you a fairly incomplete answer: I believe he has quit the community so I wouldn't expect an update any time soon although we're not close so I could be wrong.

 

 

Ah alright, thank you.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×