Jump to content

Orange County Sheriff Line-Up


From the album:

My W.I.P

  • 392 images
  • 3 comments
  • 720 image comments

Photo Information for Orange County Sheriff Line-Up




Recommended Comments

did u created the wheels of the caprice 1993?

Just now, officerwaller said:

I didn't make them.

how did u get it?

Share this comment


Link to comment

when

I did not see it release?

2 minutes ago, officerwaller said:

Lundy.

can u send me the download link of that car please

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Caprice Fan said:

when

I did not see it release?

can u send me the download link of that car please

No I can not.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Caprice Fan said:

was it this?

sdd.JPG

Yes I use those hubcaps on the unmarked version of that car.

Just now, Caprice Fan said:

why

The car isn't finished, if it's not release then it's not done.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, officerwaller said:

Yes I use those hubcaps on the unmarked version of that car.

I tried it in zmodeler but It can't be  imported, is it locked?

cuz when I click on the fbi file nothing happen 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Yeah I locked it.

4 minutes ago, Caprice Fan said:

I tried it in zmodeler but It can't be  imported, is it locked?

cuz when I click on the fbi file nothing happen 

 

Yeah it's locked.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, officerwaller said:

Yeah I locked it.

Yeah it's locked.

ok

Just now, Caprice Fan said:

ok

can I unblock it

cuz I wanna turn it into police car

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Caprice Fan said:

ok

can I unblock it

cuz I wanna turn it into police car

No I can't and what do you mean you want to turn it into a police car, it already is one.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, officerwaller said:

No I can't and what do you mean you want to turn it into a police car, it already is one.

I mean with marked police car, I just want a hubcaped 1995 police caprice

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Caprice Fan said:

I mean with marked police car, I just want a hubcaped 1995 police caprice

I'll make one at a later date but I locked the car for a reason.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 3/15/2018 at 9:58 PM, officerwaller said:

I'll make one at a later date but I locked the car for a reason.

Can you make a 1991-92s caprice detective with this kind of wheels?

the reason I keep wanting the wheel is l don't like the other version for example that

cuz It didn't look good as ur's one!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, Caprice Fan said:

Can you make a 1991-92s caprice detective with this kind of wheels?

the reason I keep wanting the wheel is l don't like the other version for example that

cuz It didn't look good as ur's one!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

No because those wheels belong on a 1993-1996.

Share this comment


Link to comment

it also have 1991 with these hubcap

91.JPG

Just now, officerwaller said:

I can't scratch model so no. 

?

can u teach me how do u make these hubcap?

please!!!

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Caprice Fan said:

it also have 1991 with these hubcap

91.JPG

?

can u teach me how do u make these hubcap?

please!!!

First when people loose hubcaps they find anything to replace it, and if I don't know how to scratch model how am I supposed to teach you. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
10 minutes ago, officerwaller said:

First when people loose hubcaps they find anything to replace it, and if I don't know how to scratch model how am I supposed to teach you. 

That is a movie car

14 minutes ago, officerwaller said:

First when people loose hubcaps they find anything to replace it, and if I don't know how to scratch model how am I supposed to teach you. 

No, I  mean how do u create other rims/hubcaps etc from a normal car, not just this car.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×