Jump to content
Meal Break
 
© SkillfulCorpse
Image Tools

Meal Break

Copyright

© SkillfulCorpse

From the album:

#Shoot2Kill

  • 83 images
  • 0 comments
  • 69 image comments


Recommended Comments

16 hours ago, TheF3nt0n said:

Fit nicely into the game lore, Do you have plan to release it?

If I can get permission from the original authors who did the ELS light conversion and skin, then yeah i'd have no problem releasing it! Some small things would have to be fixed first

Share this comment


Link to comment
15 hours ago, SkillfulCorpse said:

If I can get permission from the original authors who did the ELS light conversion and skin, then yeah i'd have no problem releasing it! Some small things would have to be fixed first

Any chance of you releasing a DEV version too  or releasing it unlocked? I know plenty of people who could benefit from that and make awesome stuff with the model

Edited by 11john11

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, 11john11 said:

Any chance of you releasing a DEV version too  or releasing it unlocked? I know plenty of people who could benefit from that and make awesome stuff with the model

It'd be unlocked most likely, seeing as thats how the actual pack comes. Right now im trying to figure out a dirtmap issue that is really bugging me

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, SkillfulCorpse said:

It'd be unlocked most likely, seeing as thats how the actual pack comes. Right now im trying to figure out a dirtmap issue that is really bugging me

Amazing, you are doing the lore friendly modding community a huge favour mate, finally a good looking more modern version of the buffalo. Do you have experience in dirt mapping? If not, I have some, if you need help feel free to inform me

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...