Jump to content

Unmarked

Unmarked CVPI is basically done, has the same setup as the regular CVPI except has a few less antennas and no dashcam. Might just release without an FPIU for now.

More:20170429015215_1.thumb.jpg.be04d7c995e3b9fc08e9032187594c5e.jpg20170429015640_1.thumb.jpg.1dec36a994213eda4eb4cee01ada876e.jpg20170429015724_1.thumb.jpg.0cf190427163cff947c6123267671be0.jpg


From the album:

Robert's GTA V Endeavors

  • 114 images
  • 0 comments
  • 314 image comments

Photo Information for Unmarked


Recommended Comments

I seem to be a bit confused with this car.  Are you trying to do a SAP style CVPI, or like a retro-fitted 98 unmarked?  You have P7B door trim, door handles, and headrests, but a chrome slit grille and chrome rear trim.  

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, steinberg4145 said:

I seem to be a bit confused with this car.  Are you trying to do a SAP style CVPI, or like a retro-fitted 98 unmarked?  You have P7B door trim, door handles, and headrests, but a chrome slit grille and chrome rear trim.  

Its based on an unmarked US capitol police CVPI, just need to fix it up a bit, thanks for pointing it out though:

cap578.thumb.jpg.97ee058c72ccbc19eacd8c8a2edf7321.jpgcap577.thumb.jpg.0ead1576fea3ddadf5c7f0ca00f861ff.jpg

Edited by RobertTM

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, RobertTM said:

Its based on an unmarked US capitol police CVPI, just need to fix it up a bit, thanks for pointing it out though:

Ah, ok.  That car is a SAP car, so you need to make part of the door handles chrome, and you probably want to edit the door trim to look more like a P72 or P73 door trim and then add the chrome strip, or you can rip the door trim off schaefft's gta iv dev cvpi and edit that.

Share this comment


Link to comment
25 minutes ago, steinberg4145 said:

Ah, ok.  That car is a SAP car, so you need to make part of the door handles chrome, and you probably want to edit the door trim to look more like a P72 or P73 door trim and then add the chrome strip, or you can rip the door trim off schaefft's gta iv dev cvpi and edit that.

Alright, I'll give it a go. Thanks for the clarification

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×