Jump to content
I Guess if there Will Still be Interest
 
© Skin Works
Image Tools

I Guess if there Will Still be Interest

Copyright

© Skin Works

From the album:

harrison90's skins

  • 855 images
  • 0 comments
  • 454 image comments


Recommended Comments

11 hours ago, Digital HD said:

How do you get the snow? I've tried downloading a snow mod and it tells me it's not compatible with my version.

Well, I've had the same issue, so I just travel to North Yankton. Wish I could get the snow to work.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 hours ago, harrison90 said:

Well, I've had the same issue, so I just travel to North Yankton. Wish I could get the snow to work.

 

Simple Trainer has an option for snow and there should be an option on keeping it where it sticks. I'll have to look back to see what the exact options are, but I do know that ST does this without having to get an addon.

4 minutes ago, acucats said:

Simple Trainer has an option for snow and there should be an option on keeping it where it sticks. I'll have to look back to see what the exact options are, but I do know that ST does this without having to get an addon.

Well since I can't edit here.

If you hit Ctrl+F for Simple Trainer in the .ini and type in EnableSnow it should come up to EnableSnow=0. Change the 0 to a 1. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 11/12/2018 at 11:19 AM, harrison90 said:

Well, I've had the same issue, so I just travel to North Yankton. Wish I could get the snow to work.

 

 

On 11/11/2018 at 11:55 PM, Digital HD said:

How do you get the snow? I've tried downloading a snow mod and it tells me it's not compatible with my version.

 

I use simple trainer and you can fully control the time of day, weather, etc. You can turn on just the snow falling or turn on full snow everywhere like when they do the xmas updates.  Theres also several choices for the type / amount of snow you want (light snow, snow, blizzard, etc.)

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, GrandTheftPD said:

 

 

I use simple trainer and you can fully control the time of day, weather, etc. You can turn on just the snow falling or turn on full snow everywhere like when they do the xmas updates.  Theres also several choices for the type / amount of snow you want (light snow, snow, blizzard, etc.)

 

How do you use Simple Trainer for getting snow on the ground? When I hit that in even the trainer, it tells me it's not compatible with my version of GTA V.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×