aGr8Name

LSPDFR Blocked Plugin and spawning into Micheal's house

Posted (edited)

So, I've had this issue for a while now, when I load into the new loading screen, my LSPDFR loads, but then crashes by saying something about a blocked plugin that caused my game to freeze, and makes me spawn inside of Micheal's house as my LSPDFR character. So, I am forced to reload all of my plugins through the console, which is annoying to do all the time, since I want to look at the new cool cut scenes and stuff. Can anyone help me with this please? I've removed all of my plugins, and played on default LSPDFR, and still, the same issue. 

Just loading into LSPDFR (Taking longer than usual...).png        <--- loading into the game, (taking longer than ususal....)

LSPDFR crashes, and now I can't see any cutscenes..png      <------ Plugin blocked.....

Loading into Micheal's house as my LSPDFR character.png  <---- Now, I spawned into Micheal's house, as my LSPDFR character, and I am                                                                                                                                                                                                                        now forced to reload all of my plugins...

Edited by aGr8Name

Have you Tried to Unistall LSPDFR ? 

If you’ve Tried that do the Following

Open Rage Hook Settings

pluginLoad ( 60000 ) This allows more time to load them up.

If that Doesn’t work try launching GTA on its own, then once its fully loaded then Open Rage Hook, That should work