Sgt.Kanyo

New generation CHP cars

We already have a pretty much perfect CHP Crown Vic, but tbh TheHurk's CHP pack is very outdated with boring patterns, inaccurate lighting (the slicktop Charger for example) and also a lot of bugs, including not working lights at night (2018 Tahoe).

So I'd really like to see some well made accurate CHP vehicles, including the V6 Charger in both marked and slicktop version (although I could settle for just the marked one) and the 2018 Tahoe as well.

I know I've seen some W-I-P images from LSPDFR Custom Cars (Dan) of both marked and slicktop Chargers. As far as the Tahoe goes I haven't seen anything. I am unsure if he plans to expand on the Chargers and make a full pack.

Tbh I'd settle for the Chargers as well. I've seen some WIP images of CHP Explorers too, but who knows if these will be actually released. Lot of mods these days show up as screenshots here then don't actually make it as released mods.