Saint09

Ultimate Backup LSPDFR 1/3/19

I've had issues using Ultimate backup. It crashes when I try to call for backup after opening the menu. I also tried to reinstall it but it said it was undergoing manual approval and is not available yet. However the mod did work once or twice. When I open GTA with the plugin that contains the backup, a notification pops up saying that 1.1.0.0. for ultimate backup is available. What am I asking is for confirmation that its is undergoing maintenance? Or is something just wrong with my game. Oh, and when I mean crashes I mean it says lspdfr stopped working then forces me off-duty. Thanks!

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

18 hours ago, Saint09 said:

I've had issues using Ultimate backup. It crashes when I try to call for backup after opening the menu. I also tried to reinstall it but it said it was undergoing manual approval and is not available yet. However the mod did work once or twice. When I open GTA with the plugin that contains the backup, a notification pops up saying that 1.1.0.0. for ultimate backup is available. What am I asking is for confirmation that its is undergoing maintenance? Or is something just wrong with my game. Oh, and when I mean crashes I mean it says lspdfr stopped working then forces me off-duty. Thanks!

Due to Ultimate Backup being so new, I advise keeping all crash reports related to the plugin to the comments section of the mod page.  This way the author can verify it's an issue on his end or not.  The plugin has gone through a lot of updates recently, so my advice is to try out the very newest version and see what happens.