Bobertsawesome

Textures not loading only when on duty

Having an issue with textures not loading in while I'm on duty, which has been completely ruining the game for me. Off-duty everything is perfectly fine though. I've tried a few different things and they aren't currently working.

As far as mods go I have NaturalVision Remastered, Violence Overhaul Mod, LSPDFR, Computers+, More Jail Points, and I think maybe 1 or 2 more. I have my graphics maxed out on all settings, but I'm not getting any stuttering or fps dropout. I have an EVGA Rtx 2080ti FTW3 Ultra, 9900K, and 32 Gb of 4Ghz RAM for this system, so not that it can't handle it.

20190103003814_1.jpg

20190103004408_1.jpg

20190103004502_1.jpg

Seems to me like a plugin could be drawing a lot of juice, which would make sense maybe why it only happens when you're on duty.

Have you tried removing the graphics mod and run the game like that, as they tend to put a lot of strain on the game.

Whilst I get your system is more than capable, I believe there are memory limits set by the game itself that won't let itself go over X amount. It could be you're reaching that pre-set limit.