qwertyK

What's wrong with RPH?

If I don't launch it with admin (even then it still doesnt always work) it will just go to the normal game screen rather than taking me straight into game. On my W7 installation RPH won't even load. what is up with it? only had this problem with the new RPH and new gta update

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

9 hours ago, qwertyK said:

If I don't launch it with admin (even then it still doesnt always work) it will just go to the normal game screen rather than taking me straight into game. On my W7 installation RPH won't even load. what is up with it? only had this problem with the new RPH and new gta update

Same I can't even load in the game. It keeps saying "GTA V quit unexpectedly" the game loads for me when I take out dinput from the main directory, but I don't think mods and stuff will work without it. I'm thinking we'll have to wait for a solution or update.

12 hours ago, grizzbear said:

Same I can't even load in the game. It keeps saying "GTA V quit unexpectedly" the game loads for me when I take out dinput from the main directory, but I don't think mods and stuff will work without it. I'm thinking we'll have to wait for a solution or update.

I got mine to work by deleting my saved games, then running as admin.