grizzbear

GTA V and RPH crash on startup

Hello, so out of nowhere my GTA V started to crash on startup after around 20 seconds of loading. When the RPH box comes up saying things are starting to load in, I get the error saying GTA V has quit unexpectedly. I took out everything except the bare and came to the conclusion that all of my mods were fine. Dinput is the issue. The game loads fine when I take it out of my directory. I'm seeing some other people are having problems with starting their game as well, so can anyone confirm that these problems are on scripthooks side and not our side? Thank you 🙂 

14 hours ago, grizzbear said:

Hello, so out of nowhere my GTA V started to crash on startup after around 20 seconds of loading. When the RPH box comes up saying things are starting to load in, I get the error saying GTA V has quit unexpectedly. I took out everything except the bare and came to the conclusion that all of my mods were fine. Dinput is the issue. The game loads fine when I take it out of my directory. I'm seeing some other people are having problems with starting their game as well, so can anyone confirm that these problems are on scripthooks side and not our side? Thank you 🙂 

Try running RPH as admin, I'll have to try taking dinput out. 

9 hours ago, qwertyK said:

Try running RPH as admin, I'll have to try taking dinput out. 

Nope running as admin didn't work 😞