sideswipe

Problem with Basic Callouts - I only ever get one callout?

So I downloaded Basic Callouts. And I guess it works. I will typically get one callout.

And that's it. After I complete it, nothing else happens. I just don't get anymore. If I reload LSPDFR, I will get another callout, complete it, and then it stops. The radio is set to receive callouts. I know with, say, Code 3 callouts (which I have removed), you used to have to End Callout sometimes but this doesn't seem to have the option. I'll get the code 4 completio, like after removing road debris, and then I never hear from dispatch again.

12 hours ago, sideswipe said:

So I downloaded Basic Callouts. And I guess it works. I will typically get one callout.

And that's it. After I complete it, nothing else happens. I just don't get anymore. If I reload LSPDFR, I will get another callout, complete it, and then it stops. The radio is set to receive callouts. I know with, say, Code 3 callouts (which I have removed), you used to have to End Callout sometimes but this doesn't seem to have the option. I'll get the code 4 completio, like after removing road debris, and then I never hear from dispatch again.

How many different callouts does it have? More than one I'm guessing. Did you try to reinstall the callout and then see if it gives you more of a variety?