Joey Beckstead

Laggy LSPDFR

Hey guys, I've played LSPDFR for a while and I realized how laggy it is. Without being on duty, even with the plugin loaded, I get around 40-60 fps on high/ultra settings. Then, when I go on duty, I get around 30 fps constantly. I even tried lowering the resolution and graphical settings and that makes little to no difference.

My Specs:

CPU: i7 7700hq

GPU: GTX 1050(Overclocked)

RAM: 8gb 2666mhz

Disk #1: Intel 600p NVME

Disk #2: Crucial MX500(Where my game is stored)

Help, I really love this plugin, and I would hate to have to get rid of it. I've listed my scripts and callouts for LSPDFR in the image.              

Capture.PNG

Edit: I've also gotten rid of Assorted Callouts, that made a little bit of a difference.

Edited by Joey Beckstead

LSPDFR isn't perfectly optimized as they are all Modifications. It doesn't matter what build you have. It'll really depend on how many mods you have in your game

ie: Running the base game with no other mods youll run better than you would having 10 Callouts. NVR, EUP, ECT ECT.

Maybe take out a few callouts that you don't like and try again.

9 hours ago, Deputy Carnes said:

LSPDFR isn't perfectly optimized as they are all Modifications. It doesn't matter what build you have. It'll really depend on how many mods you have in your game

ie: Running the base game with no other mods youll run better than you would having 10 Callouts. NVR, EUP, ECT ECT.

Maybe take out a few callouts that you don't like and try again.

OK, I'll try it. Thank you.