DirtyRussian

LSPDFR dispatch sound

so i ran into little issue yesterday... i make a new LSPDFR folder last night and tested many times and as i install each plugin and script and what not.. then i noticed that i dont hear dispatch audio feedback when i get a call? but i hear the beat sound when ur reciving the call but not actual dispatch voice in my headset as i was doing that i was testing my stream aswell and i was able to hear the dispatch in the stream but not in my headset or speakers... ok so i thought must of installed something wrong like Better dispatch audio or Xscanner... take both of those out still same issue... so i decide to make a fresh new folder with only LSPDFR in the game nothing else no plugins or nothing.... same issues i get no dispatch audio just the noise of the radio that it no actual dispatch voice telling me what the call is... Keep in mind im on the latest RPH and latest scripthookv a well. I know some people  that are on the same update and they dont have a problem with the game at all. So if anyone know what my issue is and can help that be awesome thanks in the advance!

1 minute ago, DirtyRussian said:

521261656_folderwithmods.PNG.41d8310d10161cb4671a389b631e7d47.PNG2101102744_folderwithjustlspdfr.PNG.a6c654a33150608995898a544878d6f5.PNG

the 261 folder has call outs installed in it and the 44.3 picture dosnt have call outs in its just base LSPDFR folder 

What are the directories of these? I'm confused

Just now, DirtyRussian said:

SSD Disk (E:) -SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V/LSPDFR 

Yes but you showed me 2 folder properties with the same name. So where is the 261mb located and where is the 40mb located

Issue resolved. Had to configure the speakers in the sound settings. Change them from 5.1 surround sound to Default Stereo.

Edited by Pavy