Rknowles3824

Can you help me get a gaming pc

I'm new to gaming computers  so can you help me get one that's under 1,000 dollars I need one that I can download some mods for lspdfr and that plays at 60 fps. I've been playing with a xbox 360 and a ps4 for 5 years now I'm trying to learn how to play gta5 on a pc I've been looking at Lots of computers but I just don't know what's a good one I've been at best buy and ibuypower and cyberpowerpc but just to much money for those pcs like I said under 1,000 dollars is my budget so if you can help me please do. Oh and  Merry Christmas🎅🎁

Edited by Rknowles3824

If you looking for a prebuilt pc you better off building your own most perbuilds are way overpriced for what you get it's not hard to build one and you will get better performance

and cheaper than prebuilds This is a bit over $1000 but is the best bang of your money and performance to play at 1080p 60+fps if you need just the desktop than this will be good this don't include os and peripherals like keyboard /mouse/headset/monitor if you don't have any of them already than you can't do all that for under $1000 and i would than just wait and save up more here is the pc part list for just the pc https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2dxkP3 if you have any questions or concerns let me know 

Edited by JAMESNYPD
fix the link

But I don't know how to build one.

8 hours ago, JAMESNYPD said:

If you looking for a prebuilt pc you better off building your own most perbuilds are way overpriced for what you get it's not hard to build one and you will get better performance

and cheaper than prebuilds This is a bit over $1000 but is the best bang of your money and performance to play at 1080p 60+fps if you need just the desktop than this will be good this don't include os and peripherals like keyboard /mouse/headset/monitor if you don't have any of them already than you can't do all that for under $1000 and i would than just wait and save up more here is the pc part list for just the pc https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2dxkP3 if you have any questions or concerns let me know 

I don't know how to build one. 

3 hours ago, Rknowles3824 said:

But I don't know how to build one.

I don't know how to build one. 

Then there are two options for that:

1. Watch videos and learn how to build a custom PC.

2. Have a local computer place put it together for you for an extra charge.

Hope That Helped!

I heard a RX 580 is a great CPU and I even looked it up online and they said that it would be 99% minimum and 98% recommended.I don't know how much it is but if it's cheaper I'll get it.

Qnd what kind of a computer place ?

You mean gpu the rx580 is a gpu not cpu and yea its a ok card the one i have in the list the msi gtx 1060 6gb is a bit better and is about the same price as a rx580/rx590 and yea it's not really hard to build a pc there is a lot of guides and videos online and youtube

On 12/17/2018 at 10:13 PM, Rknowles3824 said:

I'm new to gaming computers  so can you help me get one that's under 1,000 dollars I need one that I can download some mods for lspdfr and that plays at 60 fps. I've been playing with a xbox 360 and a ps4 for 5 years now I'm trying to learn how to play gta5 on a pc I've been looking at Lots of computers but I just don't know what's a good one I've been at best buy and ibuypower and cyberpowerpc but just to much money for those pcs like I said under 1,000 dollars is my budget so if you can help me please do. Oh and  Merry Christmas🎅🎁

Here is what you can do, Buy a computer from ibuypower or cyberpowerpc that you can afford, then upgrade it in the near future as you can afford one part at a time. You may have a friend who knows how to install parts and would be happy to do it for you.

wJXdqyS.png

We can't Stop here, This is Whelen Country.

On 12/17/2018 at 7:13 PM, Rknowles3824 said:

I suggest you to save a little bit more money and get the prebuilt gaming PC.

You can get a quite decent PC in 1200-1300 USD range.

examples:

https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Championship-Sale-Intel-Z390-i5

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower-Z370-i7-Configurator

Edited by Pazzi